16 end

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    The playground is so big and people come and go, Bai Qiaoran did not expect such a coincidence to meet Tan Yang and Qiao Qing.

    She has grown a lot compared to two years ago. She failed the postgraduate entrance examination before, so she gave up studying for graduate school. Society is really a place where people are tempered. At least many of her thoughts are no longer as naive as before.

    "Cat?"

    Qiao Qing and Bai Qiaoran haven't had much contact with each other. The last time they met was a year ago.

    "What a coincidence."

    Bai Qiaoran smiled, "It's a coincidence."

    She turned her gaze to Tan Yang, "Mo Shang, long time no see."

    Tan Yang nodded and stopped talking.

    For Bai Qiaoran, he doesn't have much senses, and naturally he can't mention dislike or liking.

    Bai Qiaoran smiled wryly. She looked at the two people holding hands and the matching headband on their heads. Although she already knew about it, she still asked Qiao Qing, "Are you two together now?" Qiao

    Qing He nodded very frankly.

    Bai Qiaoran glanced at Tan Yang, looking at the thin and three-dimensional facial features of the other party, his whole body seemed to be shining brightly, and there was still an attachment in his heart.

    She turned to look at Qiao Qing, "Can we talk alone?"

    Qiao Qing's moist eyes were full of doubts, and she didn't understand why Bai Qiaoran said that.

    She thinks that she is not familiar with Bai Qiaoran, and she should talk to Tan Yang if she wants to talk.

    Seemingly aware of Qiao Qing's eyes, Bai Qiaoran smiled and said, "I'll just waste your time for a while." Qiao Qing

    nodded, she smiled and said coquettishly to Tan Yang, "I want to drink milk tea, go and buy me a cup. "

    Tan Yang didn't speak until Qiao Qing spoke, and he said, "Okay, then I'll finish shopping and wait for you at the Ferris wheel. If you can't find me, call me."

    There was a touch of tenderness in the always gentle voice.

    Bai Qiaoran thought, maybe Tan Yang is not really straight, he is just gentle to the people he likes.

    Qiao Qing and Bai Qiaoran found a place to sit down.

    Both of them remained silent, and the atmosphere was slightly awkward.

    Qiao Qing was waiting for Bai Qiaoran to speak, and Bai Qiaoran was waiting for Qiao Qing to ask a question.

    In the end, Bai Qiaoran couldn't hold her breath.

    "I don't know the difference between me and you. I obviously felt that my relationship with Tan Yang was better at that time. I think, if it wasn't because you met first, then I should be the one who is with him now. "

    What she has been struggling with is the face base at the beginning. If it wasn't because Qiao Qing and Tan Yang met first, then her relationship with Tan Yang would definitely not be like this.

    Qiao Qing smiled, without the pride of being a winner.

    "There is no if. Even if there is a if, it is impossible for him to be with you."