7

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 113

    Qiao Qing hesitated for a long time with her head down, and then she seemed to have found a reason, her eyes lit up, and she immediately became more confident.

    "Obviously she likes me more, so I let me do things, but I made sister Jingjing angry, although I don't know why she is angry." She nodded affirmatively, her eyes sparkling like

    stars.

    This look does not seem to be thoughtful at all, but it makes people feel that this child is probably too well protected, thinking that everyone is true, kind and beautiful! !

    Bai He never thought that the other party would answer in this way. He couldn't really be a silly Baitian who only knows how to read.

    So I lost the intention of making friends, "Yeah, it's okay, I shouldn't be angry tomorrow."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he looked directly at the computer.

    Qiao Qing also ignored the other party's intentions.

    Neither of them spoke.

    In fact, the work of interns is not a lot, they just help the seniors of the company with some idle work, and there is no time to rest after a day.

    After get off work at night, Qiao Qing went back by bus.

    I don't know if it's because this body hasn't had such a high-intensity work for a long time. On the first day of sitting in the office, I felt a little sore all over. When I got out of the elevator,

    Qiao Qing took out the keys from the bag, and was about to open the door and enter the house. , found a light green cardboard box hanging above the doorknob.

    A trace of doubt flashed in her eyes, she lifted her slender white hand, opened it to have a look, inside was a brand new mobile phone, this was the latest model of X brand, at least nearly 8,000, and there was a card.

    The card read: RECONCILIATION.

    Qiao Qing curled her lips involuntarily, her eyebrows and eyes curved, and a beautiful smile appeared on her delicate face.

    She opened the door with the key and entered the house.

    Standing in front of the door in pajamas and staring at the screen, Jing Rui heaved a sigh of relief after seeing Qiao Qing's expression outside the screen.

    Early the next morning, Qiao Qing carefully packaged the prepared breakfast, made an fried egg, drew a cute little face on the fried egg with ketchup, and put it on the top. Installed.

    When she was done, she went out.

    Then he hung the bag on the handle of Jingrui's door.

    I just thought about it, took it off again, and rang the doorbell with my slender fingers.

    "Ding dong ding dong"

    Qiao Qing lay on the door and listened for a while, but couldn't hear anything clearly.

    Click again.

    Jing Rui's door opened. He was wearing a black silk pajamas, his hair was still a little messy, and he obviously just woke up.

    It's just that the moment he saw it was Qiao Qing, his somewhat blurred eyes instantly sobered up a lot, his expression was serious, and he said solemnly, "Wait a minute."