14

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 79

    Before he could react, the door opened and a familiar person came in.

    Li Quanli was stunned for a moment.

    His expression was very stiff, he licked his dry lips nervously, and faltered, "Brother, why are you here?"

    Li Quanliang glanced lightly at his ineffective younger brother, and did not reply to his words , looking at the mess on the ground.

    He frowned, and didn't say anything to blame, but just asked lightly.

    "Did you forget the family's instructions?"

    With just such a sentence, Li Quanli trembled in fright, and the family let him out because he promised repeatedly that he would not cause trouble.

    He couldn't help stepping forward and explaining with a wrinkled face, "Brother, this Ji Qingyi provoked again and again, otherwise I wouldn't do it like this."

    Li Quanliang didn't care what he said, his eyes squinted Glancing at him, he asked in a questioning tone, "Think about how you promised your parents."

    Li Lili immediately lowered his proud head like a defeated rooster.

    He clenched his fists tightly and said unwillingly: "But Ji's family has collapsed, and even a little Ji Qing has bullied me to this extent. Do I have to endure it? Brother, do you know that last time he Almost broke my hand."

    "Shut up."

    Li Quanquan didn't care about Li Quanquan's face at all.

    Qian Ming came in behind Li Quanquan.

    He walked slowly to Ji Qingyi's side, and a pair of deep eyes glanced at Qiao Qing, who was holding Ji Qingyi's hand tightly, and there was a trace of interest in his eyes.

    "What? Playing today is so exciting?"

    The teasing couldn't be concealed in his tone.

    Ji Qing also raised his eyebrows, smiled without saying a word.

    Although Qian Ming and Ji Qingyi are in a cooperative relationship, their private relationship is still very good, otherwise Ji Qingyi would not trust him so much.

    On the contrary, Qiao Qing found it strange, and looked at Qian Ming with watery eyes.

    She approached Ji Qingyi, and asked softly, "Is this your friend?"

    Ji Qingyi nodded, "That's right."

    She is both a friend and a partner.     Qiao Qing looked between Li Quanquan and Li Quanquan curiously, and then continued to ask: "Is your friend very powerful? Why did you even

    invite Li Quanquan's brother?"

The successor of the Li Group naturally cannot have the time to mess around like Li Quanquan.

    It was indeed not easy to invite him over.

    Ji Qing also thought for a while, and said in a clear voice: "It's quite powerful."

    At least the Han family of the four major families have to give a little face, and of course the Li family would not dare to offend.

    Seeing how Qiao Qing and Ji Qingyi were whispering, Qian Ming couldn't help laughing.