14

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 99

    From the moment Qiao Qing stepped into the classroom, most of the people in the classroom focused on her.

    Qiao Qing was calm and at ease, but there were suddenly two empty tables behind her desk, which was a bit strange, but she didn't take it seriously.

    Thanks to the love triangle with Meng Ruihe and Yan He, Qiao Qing is now more famous on campus than before.

    Fortunately, Qiao Qing entered the learning state very quickly, and other people's gazes did not affect her at all.

    Of course, that's because she doesn't know these people.

    Sighing, she stopped the pen in her hand, turned her head to look at Yuan Tingting who had been staring at her with fiery eyes, and asked, "Can you stop looking at me?"

    She touched her arm and explained seriously , "I don't like girls."

    Yuan Tingting completely ignored Qiao Qing's words, propped her chin with one hand, and smiled, with a hint of gossip.

    "Then why didn't you tell me who you like?"

    She approached Qiao Qing and said in a low voice, "I saw everything about the playground that day." She

    shook Qiao Qing's hand coquettishly, "Just tell me , I swear I will never tell anyone else."

    The friends who gossip together should not be others, right?

    Qiao Qing couldn't help covering her ears with her hands.

    Explain again, "Didn't I say it? I really have nothing with them, why don't you believe me."

    From the corner of the eye, a familiar figure at the window was Yan He.

    A ray of thought drifted through the bottom of his eyes.

    Yuan Tingting frowned, "Is there really nothing? But the scene that day didn't look like it." The

    tense atmosphere of the three of them was noticed by both she and He Qiyi who were separated by some distance.

    "By the way, what happened to you that day."

    Qiao Qing said patiently: "Nothing happened. When I saw Yan He coming, I made an excuse that my homework still needs to be finished, so I went back to the classroom early." She thought for two seconds and asked, "You saw the

    two of them What happened?"

    "Where did I notice it? I just watched from a distance, and I vaguely remembered what the two of them had said for a while, and then they both left." Without getting any gossip from Qiao Qing,

    Yuan Tingting couldn't help but The ground is a bit lost, the most important thing is that the relationship between these few people is not simple no matter how you look at it.

    Patted his head.

    Could it be that you have been single for a long time, and everyone feels that the relationship is impure?

    Watching Yuan Tingting's complexion change again and again.

    Qiao Qing was very calm.

    Well, this girl doesn't know what else she's thinking about.

    "Ring ring ring" class bell rang.

    Qiao Qing took out her math textbook and turned to the lesson the teacher taught last time.