11

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 154 Childhood Sweetheart (11)

    Lin Yanqing also looked over when he heard the voice, seeing a strange man, he turned to look at Qiao Qing.

    There was a hint of questioning in his eyes.

    And Qiao Qing's face was full of embarrassment.

    The man walked towards Qiao Qing and saw Lin Yanqing beside her, with a scrutiny in his eyes, similar to the comparison of goods, which made people quite uncomfortable.

    Lin Yanqing frowned invisibly, but because Qiao Qing was here, she didn't say much.

    He asked aloud: "Qiao Qiao, who is this?"

    The two knew each other immediately, after all, they recognized Qiao Qing immediately and called her by name.

    Seeing that she couldn't hide, Qiao Qing had no choice but to turn around and face the man.

    "This is a friend of mine."

    He was also a former suitor, but he didn't say this sentence.

    It's still a high school thing, so there's really nothing to talk about.

    The man, namely Xu Yan, looked at Lin Yanqing's whole body with his slender red phoenix eyes, especially the pair of washed white shoes, which proved that the man in front of him did not have a good family background.

    As a result, his face became more composed and confident.

    "This is your boyfriend?"

    There was a hint of contempt in his tone.

    It seemed that Lin Yanqing looked down on him very much.

    Qiao Qing was not very happy to deal with Xu Yan. She said directly to Lin Yanqing, "We have seen a store."

    Lin Yanqing glanced at Xu Yan. A sense of self-importance.

    "Okay."

    After sizing up, he quietly withdrew his gaze.

    Qiao Qing and Lin Yanqing turned around and wanted to leave.

    However, Xu Yan saw an acquaintance, and this acquaintance was still the person who liked and pursued him at the beginning, but rejected him in the end. Doesn't this make people never forget?

    How could it be possible to let her go?

    Blocking the way of the two of them, there was a hint of teasing in his smile.

    "Meet an old classmate, don't you want to have a cup of coffee together?"

    His eyes stayed on Qiao Qing, and the corner of his mouth was raised a little.

    The most important thing is that Qiao Qing looks even better than in high school, with a protruding figure, a delicate and delicate face, curved red lips, and a gentle demeanor.

    It is very eye-catching, even walking on the street, it can also cause most men to turn their heads.

    There was a wave of turmoil in his originally peaceful heart.

    Qiao Qing directly refused and said, "No need, I have something to do now, let's talk about it later."

    There was no quarrel between the two of them, and there was no need to tear their skins apart, but they didn't want to have any good looks either.