5

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 41

    Jiang Chengbai laughed when he heard the words, raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't like sour food, I like sweet food."

    It seemed to be implying something.

    After a short pause, Jiang Chengbai continued: "However, sometimes you can still try something you don't like, what do you think?" His

    gaze suddenly changed, and it was originally gentle and instantly took on a hint of ambiguity.

    [Wow wow wow, is Mr. Jiang beating around the bush and saying that he is jealous? Hehehe thief red chicken~]

    [Let the storm come more violently, I'm not afraid hahahahaha, Jiayu don't be cowardly, just go, mom supports you! ! ]

    Sang Pei smiled and said: "Our Chengbai answer is really good. I don't like to be jealous, but occasionally I can still eat haha, I really want to laugh."

    Guo Qiheng curled his lips: "This has already made jealous Come on, it seems that the aggressiveness of the boys is quite strong."

    Hai Lang joked: "Is this just the first day? I can't watch it later."

    Zheng Jiayu's eyes did not change, facing Jiang Chengbai with With oppressive eyes, he was very calm, and he pursed his lips and said, "Well, me too."

    Qiao Qing glanced around the kitchen, seeing that there were all the kitchen utensils, she put her hands behind her back, and asked softly with a smile, "What else is there?" Do you need my help?"

    Zheng Jiayu smiled and said, "We just have to work, you can rest for a while."

    Jiang Chengbai's slender red phoenix eyes raised slightly, he put down the things in his hand, and left for a while.

    Qiao Qing glanced at his back, and was quickly attracted by Zheng Jiayu's knife skills.

    She couldn't help approaching, a little surprised: "Jiayu, you are really good at chopping vegetables."

    Zheng Jiayu hooked his lips, "I practiced it since I was a child."

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ]

    [Why did Mr. Jiang leave at this time? Isn't this a chance for Jia Yu and Qiao Qiao to get along? Come back, come back, ah, ah, ah, ah! ! ! 】

    Sang Pei frowned, "Why did Cheng Bai go, it's not wise to leave the kitchen at this time."

    Lin Yinger nodded in agreement.

    Jiang Chengbai came back, holding a glass of water in his knuckle hand, seeing Qiao Qing chatting with Zheng Jiayu, he turned around and put the glass on the table.

    Then he approached Qiao Qing and said with a smile, "You seem to be thirsty, I poured you a glass of water and put it on the table."

    Then he picked up the spatula and started the matter just now.

    Qiao Qing was a little surprised, she went to the table and picked up the water glass, with a sincere smile: "Thank you, I'm really thirsty."

    Jiang Chengbai hooked his lips, and said with a smile, "You're welcome."