3

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 19

    Not very curious about Wang Yi's WeChat, Qiao Qing clicked on the search box, and as soon as she entered Xu, Xu Yanyi's name appeared below.

    Clicking in, opened Xu Yanyi's circle of friends. She browsed through it patiently, and then took some useful photos with her mobile phone.

    She didn't dare to save it and then delete it, for fear of leaving any traces on Wang Yi's phone.

    Then he clicked on the address book and wrote down Xu Yanyi's phone number, but after thinking about it carefully, he didn't need it, so let's keep it for now.

    Ever since I met Xu Yanyi on that day's birthday, there wasn't much interaction afterwards.

    Qiao Qing heard a few of them talking about fitness before, and also found a few photos about fitness in Xu Yanyi's circle of friends.

    Looking carefully at the environment of the photo, she went to all the gyms opened near the company within a few days, and finally found an environment in a gym some distance from the company that fit the photo equipment very well.

    She was not in a hurry to apply for a card in this gym, after all, the price is not cheap.

    I stayed in the milk tea shop with a wide view every day, and after observing for two weeks, Xu Yanyi did appear.

    After finding out when the other party went to the gym, Qiao Qing returned the original house and rented a new house nearby.

    Then I spent a lot of money to get a physical card at the gym.

    My heart hurts a bit, but the initial investment is essential.

    This place is a bit far from the company. If I guessed correctly, he should live very close to this gym.

    The neighborhood is indeed prosperous, and the best place to say that every inch of land is expensive is Chunhualinyu, which is close to the sea and the river, and the scenery is very beautiful.

    Chunhua Linyu is another elegant living residence carefully presented by Yangtong Real Estate following the Tianqiong Bay project. It is also a joint effort of international masters to provide elegant, quiet, and The comfortable and pleasant environment is very sought after by the upper circle.

    Living here is a symbol of wealth and power.

    How many people are overcrowded, and they can't buy a house here even after spending a lot of money.

    Qiao Qing guessed that Xu Yanyi's residence was in Chunhua Linyu.

    It's just not very sure yet.

    During this time, Wang Yi will go abroad to handle the tasks given by the old man, so Qiao Qing will have more time.

    The two could only talk about their misses on the phone, but Wang Yi thought about Qiao Qing and bought her a lot of things.

    Qiao Qing's thoughts were all on how to have a conversation with Xu Yanyi.

    After clocking in at the gym for more than ten days in a row, Qiao Qing rushed to clock in at the point where Xu Yanyi came over for a few days, and finally saw the person head-on.

    Qiao Qing was wearing a sportswear that showed her figure very well. Her legs exposed in black shorts were slender and straight. Under the light, they looked like warm white jade. The eyes of the men around her frequently looked at her.