3

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 109

    very good! ! !

    Why didn't he think of this?

    After Jing Rui heard this, his eyebrows jumped, his expression was calm, and his thin lips curled up.

    Sure enough, there is no such thing as sex change! ! !

    Although you are in the monitoring room, the monitoring is not something you can watch if you want.

    Jing Rui went out and made a call.

    Qiao Qing finally saw the surveillance as she wished.

    Her fair and delicate face went from smiling just now to frowning, and then blushing a little.

    He muttered to himself, "It seems to be a misunderstanding."

    The voice was really small, and it wasn't because Jing Rui's ears were very sensitive that he actually heard it.

    He sneered and glanced at her lightly, "What does it seem like, this is a misunderstanding."

    Seeing Qiao Qing's ever-changing face, for some reason, he felt a hearty sense of exhilaration like drinking to the fullest.

    After Qiao Qing thanked the staff in the monitoring room, she left the monitoring room with Jing Rui.

    Her eyes drooped slightly, thinking about the incident just now, the embarrassment in her heart showed on her face, her fair little face was flushed, like the sunset glow in the sky, gorgeous and dazzling.

    "I'm sorry."

    The voice was very small, and the words were indistinct.

    It can be heard that this apology is very unwilling.

    Jing Rui smiled playfully, "I didn't hear what you said just now."

    Qiao Qing clenched her fists tightly and looked at Jing Rui who looked a bit unbeatable. into the feeling.

    Her exquisite brows and eyes were wrinkled, her moist eyes did not look at Jing Rui, and she said softly, "I'm sorry."

    Her words were clearer than before, but her voice was still very low.

    "oh?"

    Jing Rui didn't take advantage of the situation to go down this step, but made an inch of it and said, "I'm sorry? Why do I feel that your apology is a bit inexplicable? You should explain the reason clearly, so that I can know whether you are really treating me or not. Apologize for what you think."

    Qiao Qing stopped in her tracks, turned her head to look at Jing Rui, who raised the corners of her lips slightly on Jing Rui's slashed face, as if she was in a good mood.

    She suppressed her irritability, smiled brightly, and said in a friendly voice, "I'm sorry sir, I misunderstood that you stole my wallet earlier, is this okay?" "Yes, yes." Jing

    Rui

    nodded , "But I don't accept your apology."

    "Not all apologies will be forgiven."

    The expression was very serious.

    Yes, he did it on purpose.

    "Do you like to accept it or not."