2

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 18

    After walking for a while, the two arrived at the door of the box.

    As soon as the door was opened, a choking smell of smoke came oncoming, Qiao Qing frowned slightly, and raised her hand to cover her nose.

    Wang Yi joked amusedly: "Don't like it?"

    Qiao Qing nodded, "Yeah."

    Wang Yi's peach-blossom eyes were slightly raised, and he looked around the smoky people, then turned his head and said to Qiao Qing: "There are fruits and juices over there. Go eat something to fill your stomach first, and I'll go say hello to them." "

    Okay."

    Qiao Qing nodded obediently, but her eyes calmly turned everyone around. After looking around, I didn't find the person I wanted to see, so I didn't do any more observation.

    She turned around and headed towards the drinks and pastries.

    This gathering is more like a small banquet, but there is everything in it.

    Wang Yi went towards a few of them, stretched out his slender hand and patted one of them on the shoulder, smiled freely, and swept them around with his dark eyes.

    He teased: "Why did you graduate for a year, and everyone smoked cigarettes?"

    Li Que took out the lighter and played with it, his eyes didn't care much, he chuckled and said, "Do you want one?"

    Wang Yi snatched it. After passing the cigarette in Li Que's hand, he pressed it out, and his thin lips curled up: "It's better to smoke less, I don't want to die young."

    Yang Zhiheng next to him smiled and put out the cigarette in his hand. Qiao Qing looked around, smiled, and said jokingly: "Where did you find it? The girl is so bright and smooth, your eyes are much higher than before." As soon as Wang Yi

    brought Qiao Qing in, the two of them I just noticed that Qiao Qing's appearance is really eye-catching.

    Hearing this, Wang Yi's long and narrow peach eyes flashed a light, and he glanced at Qiao Qing who was not far away, who was sipping pastry with swollen cheeks, like a cute hamster.

    Looking away, he took a glass of red wine brought by the waiter next to him, and said casually: "It's from our school."

    Turning the glass around, he continued: "Join us."

    "Oh?"

    Li Que became interested, "Why didn't I Have you seen it?"

    Yang Zhiheng nodded in agreement, a little disbelieving: "There are beautiful women in Nantah University that we haven't seen?" "

    When she was in Nantah University, she was a nerd and spent all day in the library. How could you see it?"

    explained. After that, Wang Yi glanced at the two of them, smiled lightly but with a sense of seriousness: "Don't think about her." "

    Yo~" Li Que simply thought that the matter was too small and not big enough, and asked instead: "What's the matter, what's the matter?" Seriously? Didn’t you live among thousands of flowers without even touching your body?”

    Wang Yi smiled and neither denied nor admitted, “Now she is my girlfriend.”

    Then he joked: “Why? You didn’t bring your girlfriend here "