4

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 40

    "Where are you? Let me see if it's on the way."

    Lin Lang spoke first, and he stretched out his hand to help his eye sockets habitually.

    "Over there in the West Garden."

    Yu Mo spoke first, she was full of smiles, her eyes turned around Lin Lang and fell on Jiang Chengbai's handsome face.

    "What a coincidence, I'm also on Xiyuan's side."

    Li Qiqi was surprised, and she answered with a smile.

    Jiang Chengbai didn't speak, his eyes flicked across the faces of several girls, and stopped on Qiao Qing's gentle face.

    "Where does Qiao Qiao live?"

    Lin Lang looked at Jiang Chengbai, and Zheng Jiayu also turned to look at Jiang Chengbai.

    None of them called Qiao Qiao directly, and Jiang Chengbai was the first to call Qiao Qing so intimately.

    [Qiao Qiao ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you are worthy of Mr. Wuli Jiang. 】

    【Get married c please get married in place, woo woo woo can't take it anymore! ! ]

    [This meaning is too obvious, Mr. Jiang rushes and rushes. Hehe, I like it~~]

    Sang Pei held his face in both hands and looked at it, with an aunt smile on his face: "Cheng Bai, I saw you right."

    Lin Yinger smiled: "This kind of active boy is obviously more divided, Jia Yu is not as active as Cheng Bai."

    Li Qiyuan teased: "Jia Yu, work harder, otherwise Qiao Qiao will be abducted by Cheng Bai." Zheng Jiayu was

    a little anxious, looked at Qiao Qing, and took the initiative without waiting for Qiao Qing to speak. asked.

    "Where does Cheng Bai live?"

    Jiang Chengbai raised his phoenix eyes slightly, and said with a smile, "I'm at Nanfang."

    Soon he said again, "But we can send some girls home first."

    Lin Lang hooked Lips smiled, "Nanfang is not far from West Garden, how about this, you send the two girls home, and I will send Qiao Qiao back."

    Zheng Jiayu frowned slightly and looked at Lin Lang.

    Qiao Qing frowned, watching the few of them talking, her face was a little blushing, she pursed her lips, not knowing how to speak.

    [Oh hoo, Mr. Lin put all his strength into his family, and it was a big move right away. I'm so excited. ]

    [Wuli Jiayu made a wedding dress for Mr. Lin, looking at the unhappy little eyes, I can feel it! ! ]

    [Poor Jiayu didn't drive, and didn't even have a chance to send someone off~]

    Lin Yinger was surprised: "Hey, Lin Lang seemed to be a gentleman to everyone before, right? Is this an active attack?"

    Guo Qiheng She raised her eyebrows, "It's not necessarily true, maybe it's because Nanfang is really closer to Xiyuan." Sang Pei

    frowned, "Cheng Bai hurriedly said that he would send Qiao Qiao home, send him home, A rare opportunity to be alone."

    The detectives were very anxious.