22

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 58 (Revised)

    Qiao Qing and Lin Lang went back to the love cabin after playing around nine o'clock.

    When we came back, everyone had finished their meal.

    After changing shoes at the entrance, Qiao Qing and Lin Lang entered the living room together.

    Everyone was chatting in the living room, and when they saw two people coming back, five pairs of eyes looked at them together, feeling very hot.

    [Wow, is it so exciting? There are so many people as soon as I come back, hahahahaha what an exciting feeling! ! ]

    [Aww! ! With so many people watching, I can feel a sense of death just through the screen! ! ]

    Guo Qiheng analyzed with a smile: "They are probably waiting for two people to come back."

    Hai Lang smiled and said nothing.

    Qiao Qing glanced around, with a calm expression on her fair face, she put the bag in her hand on the table, and asked with a smile, "Have you eaten yet?"

    Zheng Jiayu nodded, and replied, "Just now After eating, has Qiao Qiao eaten?"

    He glanced at Lin Lang as he spoke.

    Lin Lang looked very at ease, the eyes of the three boys flicked around him from time to time, but he didn't even notice it at all.

    【Hey, am I the only one who feels Mr. Lin's pride? Ha ha ha ha! ! ]

    [Ahhhhh! ! Mr. Lin, don't be afraid to rush, we support you! ! 】

    Qiao Qing smiled, and said softly: "Well, I came back after eating."

    Jiang Chengbai stood up and went to pour Qiao Qing a glass of water.

    He looked at Qiao Qing with his slender Danfeng eyes, and said in a slightly magnetic voice: "It's still a bit cold at night, drink a cup of hot water to warm you up."

    Qiao Qing stretched out her slender and white hand to take the cup, and looked at Jiang Cheng with tender eyes. Bai, with a smile in his eyes.

    "My hands are a bit cold, just to warm them up, thank you."

    "It's okay."

    The corners of Jiang Chengbai's mouth raised involuntarily.

    Lin Lang looked at the scene in front of him and raised his eyebrows, but said nothing.

    Zheng Jiayu and Xie Liangyan's eyes stayed on Jiang Chengbai for a few seconds.

    【Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! It's Mr. Jiang who is careful, we even noticed that Qiao Qiao is cold! ! ! 】

    【Boss Jiang, whose eyes have been glued to Qiao Qiao, thought we didn't know hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! 】

    Sang Pei couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "Wow, I feel that Mr. Jiang really dotes on Qiao Qiao. He didn't get angry when he saw Qiao Qiao and Lin Lang come back together, and he was so considerate."

    Lin Yinger nodded, "I think Cheng Bai and Qiao Qiao are really a good match, but it is really difficult to choose so many boys, each has its own advantages."

    Li Qiqi was actually in a complicated mood, she forced a smile, and asked: "Where is Qiao Qiao?" Did you go out to eat with Lin Lang?"

    Qiao Qing paused while holding the cup, and for a moment she didn't know how to answer, she took a few sips of water, her eyes flickering secretly.