Extra

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 129

    After Jingrui and Qiao Qing got married, the house where Qiao Qing lived was remodeled to accommodate Qiao's father and mother.

    Originally, the two old people felt that their home was better, and they were not very willing to leave their previous comfort zone and come here.

    And living in a big city, people who are not familiar with the place, can see how much inconvenience there is.

    However, not long after Qiao Qing and Jing Rui got married, Qiao Qing became pregnant and made Qiao's father and mother happy, so she packed her things that night and came to Xihua City.

    Finally, under the persuasion of Qiao Qing and his wife, they agreed to live in a big city.

    Qiao's father, Qiao's mother, Qiao Qing, is an only child. The two of them live in a lonely life. If they are far away, Qiao Qing can't take care of them all the time.

    In case something unexpected happened, it would be beyond our reach, and it would be more reassuring to live by my side.

    She conceived in October and gave birth to a fat boy. Jing Rui was spinning around happily.

    He didn't care too much about men and women, as long as it was the crystallization of his love with Qiao Qing, he liked them all.

    Ten days later, the child's wrinkled face gradually grew, and his facial features became clearer. His face was white and tender, his eyes were round and innocent, and his smile was contagious.

    The two pondered for a while and decided on a name, Jing Yu.

    "Honey, who do you think Xiaoyu looks like when he grows up?"

    Jing Rui asked with a smile while sitting on the stool beside the bed with his son in his arms.

    Qiao Qing stretched out her soft hand and poked Xiao Yuyu's chubby cheek, her whole body exuded the radiance of maternal love.

    Turning his eyes slightly, he guessed slightly, "A son is usually like a mother, maybe more like me."

    Jing Rui raised his eyebrows, "No, I have been the same as my father since I was a child, except that my personality is similar."

    Said Seeing this, he couldn't help but chuckled, with the tails of his eyes raised, "That's why my mother always said that my father and I were carved out of the same mold."

    Qiao Qing gave Jing Rui a slight look, "It's as boring as you, I think it's better for Yuyu to be like me." She

    smiled, looked at Xiao Yuyu, and coaxed gently, "When Yuyu grows up, he has a certain personality. If you want to be like your mother, you can't be like your father, you know?"

    "Hey, wife, I think I'm better than my father, why is it so boring?"

    Jing Rui didn't understand this, and explained, "I'm still quite open to people I like."

    To like someone is to treat her unconditionally.

    Qiao Qing couldn't help laughing, her eyes turned into crescent moons, and the corners of her lips showed a nice curve.

    "You should think about it. When you and I met, the words you said were not challenging the limits of people."

    Although many things happened in her premeditation, it was Jing Rui herself who reacted.