Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 86

    After finishing the mission world, Qiao Qing automatically returned to the system space.

    After emptying the emotions.

    Qiao Qing didn't wait long, and was soon thrown into the next world.

    There was a blackness above their heads, only a small number of students were seriously doing their homework, most of them were doing their own things, and the surrounding area was quiet, as if a needle could be heard when it fell.

    Qiao Qing sat on the podium, glanced around with her watery eyes, and didn't know much about the current situation.

    She put down the pen in her hand, and walked out of the classroom with light steps.

    Some classmates noticed her actions and followed her out of the classroom.

    After finding the bathroom, Qiao Qing slowly received the memory of the original owner.

    The original owner was in a private aristocratic school, and she was able to enter this school thanks to her excellent grades.

    During the high school entrance examination, the original owner became the number one student in city A's high school entrance examination with a score close to full marks. Her score was the highest score in city A's history, which was considered a sensation.

    Many schools have found the original owner. The original owner has considerations and ambitions in her heart. She knows that No. 1 Middle School is the best choice.

    The students in No. 1 Middle School are all top-notch students, and there are many students who go to Tsinghua University and Peking University every year. The teachers may not be the best, but the learning atmosphere is definitely the best among many schools.

    But she still resolutely chose the private aristocratic school - Huaying Middle School. The students in this school are all from rich families, and they must be rich, but there are quite a lot of really rich and talented people who are good.

    This school is opposite the original main junior high school, where luxury cars gather, and there are many handsome men and beautiful women who come and go.

    The clothes on them are fashionable, exquisite, and trendy. To the original owner, they seem to be people from another world.

    Every morning when she took the buns into school, she would look at those people from a distance, her eyes full of envy and longing.

    The original owner is a very purposeful person. She checked the information and found that if she wanted to get into this school, it was not enough to be at the top of the grades.

    After setting the goal, she wakes up early and sleeps late, and studies day and night. Whenever she loses motivation, she looks across from the roof of the school. At this time, the ambition in her heart gradually burns, which makes her full of motivation instantly.

    After persisting like this for two years, the original owner finally got the grade she wanted and entered Huaying Middle School as she wished. She was very happy.

    She simply thought that after entering this school, she could have that enviable life.

    In the beginning, the original owner’s goal was only to enter Huaying. After entering Huaying, the original owner’s three views were greatly shocked. At the same time, he also deeply understood his own thoughts. What he envied was not the school at all, but the background behind these people .