Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 35 Extra (3)

    The moment Xu Yanyi received the message, his heart trembled slightly. He was afraid that what was waiting was Qiao Qing's rejection.

    He turned on his phone and took a look.

    [Qiao Qing]: Good.

    He was so happy that he almost couldn't hold back the smile on his face, but his love rival Wang Yi was still in front of him, so he held back and glanced at Wang Yi indifferently.

    The smile on Wang Yi's handsome face did not change, his long and narrow peach eyes raised slightly, and he said with a smile, "Congratulations, Mr. Xu." The

    emotions in Xu Yanyi's eyes were a bit complicated, and the three-year pending matter came to an end. , this feeling is really hard to say.

    Facing this congratulations, he couldn't say anything.

    He just stood up and shook hands with Wang Yi.

    The two looked at each other, eyes that only understood each other.

    "I'm leaving."

    Xu Yanyi tidied up his coat and said calmly.

    "Yeah."

    Wang Yi nodded.

    Xu Yanyi walked in a hurry, he had to check if there was any problem with the layout of the scene.

    Wang Yi turned his head and glanced at his back, his eyes were complicated, his lips curled up, and he left.

    After Qiao Qing received the message, she began to choose clothes.

    I chose a red chiffon top and matched it with a white A-line skirt. This kind of scene is suitable for wearing a little more flamboyantly.

    He took out his makeup bag and began to put on his makeup. Two hours later, looking at his exquisite self in the mirror, he couldn't help but nodded with satisfaction.

    She took out the curling iron and started to style the hairstyle. A person's hairstyle really affects the overall impression.

    At around 6:30, Xu Yanyi arranged for a car to pick him up, but he didn't come to pick him up in person.

    Qiao Qing dressed up very stunningly today, she was surprised for a second when she saw that it wasn't Xu Yanyi who came, and she got into the car.

    Century Building is not far from here.

    It's only ten minutes away.

    As soon as she got out of the car, someone would guide her where to go, which felt mysterious.

    Her face was full of smiles, she didn't know what surprise Xu Yanyi was planning.

    It can only be said that Xu Yanyi has given her so many surprises that she can't count them during the years of getting along.

    It also touched her countless times.

    A person guided her to a red carpet, with candles on both sides, and it felt like an avenue of stars.

    Looking over from afar, Qiao Qing saw Xu Yanyi wearing a well-tailored white suit, holding a bouquet of red roses in his hand, which matched the color of her body perfectly.

    Looking at each other with Xu Yanyi, both of them smiled.

    Qiao Qing stepped onto the red carpet.