6

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 71

    Cheng Yiyang patted Han Linyu on the shoulder, and joked with a smile: "It's been a long time since I saw you, it's so polite." I have

    met each other more or less at various banquets before, but I haven't talked much.

    Han Linyu raised his eyebrows, "You and Qiao Qing often see each other, so it's true to say this." "

    I won't talk to you."

    Cheng Yiyang smiled, "It's a business to bring Qiao Qing here today."

    Han Linyu His eyes swept over Qiao Qing, and then fell on Cheng Yiyang, "Sit down first."

    Cheng Yiyang nodded.

    He sat down with Qiao Qing at the side.

    Han Linyu sat next to Cheng Yiyang.

    "What's the matter? You, Young Master Cheng, are also asked to be the introducer."

    It's no wonder that Han Linyu was curious. He and Qiao Qing hadn't dealt with each other since graduating from high school. Now that something happened suddenly, it was inevitable to put it on anyone.

    Cheng Yiyang looked at Qiao Qing with his obsidian eyes, and with a bright smile on his handsome face, he teased, "Qiao Qiao, he is here, you can talk to him by yourself." He stood up and exchanged with Qiao Qing

    . locations.

    Qiao Qing was a little nervous at first, but Han Linyu's aura was very strong.

    However, after saying a few more words, the original sense of familiarity came back, but it was not as tense as before.

    After she sat down again, she took out the contract from her bag.

    With a serious expression, he said: "Look."

    Han Linyu and Cheng Yiyang are good friends. The three of them didn't meet much in junior high and high school. He had more things to do than Cheng Yiyang, and spent most of his time studying .

    Naturally, there is no time to play with the two of them.

    And the three of them sometimes get together, and Qiao Qing is only familiar with Cheng Yiyang, and basically doesn't know how to talk to him.

    After a long time, I don't want to get involved anymore.

    Looking at the familiar face in front of him, Han Linyu remembered a lot of things in his mind for a while, and suddenly felt that the things at that time were a little funny.

    He picked up the contract with knuckle fingers.

    After reading the contract and putting down the contract, he looked at Qiao Qing.

    "What do you want to do?"

    Han Linyu had a different relationship with Cheng Yiyang and Qiao Qing, so naturally he would not ask such a private question as to how the contract came about.

    I just want to know what Qiao Qing's purpose is for bringing this contract to him.

    Qiao Qing talked with Han Linyu for a long time.

    It didn't end until the dinner here started.

    After dinner, Cheng Yiyang and Qiao Qing went back together.