14

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 30

    Wang Yi parked the car and took out the vegetables he bought from the car.

    Went home with Qiao Qing.

    After Qiao Qing changed her shoes, she took off her coat.

    "Why did you come here suddenly today?"

    Wang Yi skillfully put the bought vegetables into the refrigerator.

    Hearing this, a pair of long and narrow peach blossom eyes slightly raised, and asked: "Is Xu Yanyi so kind to send you back every day?" His tone was

    full of jealousy.

    Qiao Qing couldn't help being amused, "Today is really the first time, and then you saw it."

    Wang Yi was dubious, hooked his thin lips: "Really? Such a coincidence?"

    Qiao Qing went into the kitchen to take the apron, and changed the subject Said: "Let me tie it for you, and I will stain your clothes later."

    Wang Yi lowered his head slightly and asked Qiao Qing to put on an apron. He stretched out his knuckle hands, holding Qiao Qing's white and sweet Serious face, serious eyes.

    "Qiao Qiao, can you wait for me?"

    He paused, with complicated emotions on his face.

    "I know that I am not as good as Xu Yanyi now, and I may not even be able to give you the future you want. Xu Yanyi may be a better choice for you, but I still don't want to give up. You can think that I am selfish, but I I really don't want to lose you, Jojo."

    He closed his eyes, his heart trembling slightly.

    Qiao Qing laughed with a "puchi", she stood on tiptoe and kissed Wang Yi's face, then stretched out her arms to wrap around Wang Yi's neck, raised her fair face, and said with a big smile.

    "Why are you so sad all of a sudden? You are obviously excellent."

    Wang Yi's eyes were complicated, he gently touched Qiao Qing's head, and then he hugged her tightly.

    Asked softly: "Qiao Qiao, if one day I really let you down, what would you do?"

    Qiao Qing thought about it seriously, and then asked, "So are you trying to disappoint me?"

    Wang Yi: "Make a hypothesis."

    "You can't even have a hypothesis."

    Qiao Qing looked very serious, "But if it really looks like In the situation you mentioned, then I will find someone who is better than you, and show affection in front of you every day and make you mad." She

    pouted, very cute.

    Wang Yi was amused, and said softly and indulgently: "Okay."

    Qiao Qing put her hands around Wang Yi's thin waist, smiling sweetly.

    Wang Yi held Qiao Qing in his arms, his mind was filled with what Father Wang said, and he lowered his eyes slightly.

    "I'm going to cook for you. I bought what you like."

    Qiao Qing nodded obediently, and said with a smile, "Okay."

    Wang Yi walked to the kitchen, looking at Wang Yi's back, Qiao Qing's eyes were a little complicated , she sighed slightly, and walked to the living room to watch TV.