19 end

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 84

    The time to meet the parents was soon agreed upon.

    Different from the behavior between Qiao's father and Qiao's mother, Mr. Qiao just asked Qiao Qing and Ji Qing to have a meal at home.

    Ji Qingyi also behaved very decently at the dinner table, and Mr. Qiao was very satisfied.

    It's just that Qiao Qing grew up watching her grow up. Now that Ji Qing wants to abduct Qiao Qing, even if he has a good impression, he won't show it.

    There was still seriousness in his eyes, and he had to give this young man the impression that he couldn't bully Qiao Qing, otherwise he wouldn't let Ji Qingyi go easily.

    After the meal, Mr. Qiao called Ji Qingyi to the study for a while.

    Originally, he had a good overall impression of Ji Qingyi, but after the talk, he wished to treat Ji Qingyi as his own grandson.

    Seeing how harmonious the atmosphere was when the two went downstairs, Qiao Qing was secretly amazed.

    Curious about what Ji Qingyi said in her heart, her grandfather smiled.

    Old Master Qiao solemnly placed Qiao Qing's hand on Ji Qingyi's, and said with kind eyes, "Now I'm handing over my granddaughter to you." He didn't say much, but

    Ji Qingyi understood.

    Ji Qingyi's eyes were calm, and he held Qiao Qing's small hand tightly with his broad hand, and said in a gentle voice, "Don't worry."

    Qiao Qing smiled like a child, and said softly, "Grandpa, we will be fine, you Don't worry."

    Mr. Qiao smiled, "Okay."

    He was really worried before.

    Ji Qingyi is very unpredictable. During the period when Ji's family collapsed, many people were in a state of panic, not knowing who had the ability to do such a thing.

    Contacting Ji Qingyi's identity now, it's easy to think of the key.

    Therefore, he was even more worried about Ji Qingyi's attitude towards Qiao Qing, fearing that he was only interested for a while.

    Just thinking of the contract just now, all those unnecessary worries in my heart disappeared, and now I very much hope that the two of them can live a good life.

    All kinds of news in the wealthy circle cannot be concealed.

    Not long after, the news that Ji Qing also went to Qiao's house to meet Mr. Qiao seemed to grow wings and flew to various families.

    Everyone was secretly guessing, could it be that Ji Qingyi really wanted to marry Qiao Qing?

    Although the relationship between Ji Qingyi and Qiao Qing was surprising before, no one thought that it would be a positive result.

    Like their marriage, which one didn't consider the interests of the family and couldn't help themselves.

    However, thinking about how Ji Qingyi built a huge family business by himself, he does have the capital to not care whether the other party is a good match.

    When Cheng Yiyang learned the news, it was from Han Linyu.

    He has a complicated expression.