8

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 24

    Xu Yanyi's cold eyes turned to Zhou Jia, seeing his nervous expression, and then turned to Qiao Qing, with a hint of pleading in his eyes.

    What are you praying for?

    Begging him to explain?

    Suddenly he smiled, and his dark eyes met Wang Yi's gaze with a hint of sharpness, not to be outdone.

    He only heard his cold voice ask back: "What do you think?"

    "Xu Yanyi!!"

    Wang Yi clenched his fists, his eyes were reddened, fierce like a wolf.

    "I'll give you another chance to explain."

    Xu Yanyi restrained his smile, his eyes were as indifferent as the ice on the bottom of the sea, and his lips curled up with a hint of sarcasm, "As you can see."

    Zhou Jia looked Everyone was trembling with fear, and some admired the president's calmness, or even arrogant people bothered to hide it.

    And seeing that the two of them seemed to know each other, they couldn't be friends, could they?

    Thinking about that

    , she couldn't help but cast a glance at Qiao Qing.

    At this moment, Qiao Qing's eyes were slightly red, her hands were tightly clenched, her lips were pursed, and she hesitated to speak, looking very innocent.

    Zhou Jia secretly stopped her thoughts in time, fearing that she might misunderstand Qiao Qing's character.

    Qiao Qing stepped forward and took Wang Yi's arm, her eyes looked at Wang Yi with a gleam of water.

    "Wang Yi, there is nothing between us."

    Wang Yi no longer cared about what Qiao Qing said, only felt that Xu Yanyi's appearance seemed particularly provocative.

    "Xu Yanyi!!"

    He seemed to roar, and swung his clenched fist without any strength, heading straight for Xu Yanyi's face.

    Xu Yanyi didn't dodge, he didn't even blink his eyes in the face of the wind blowing by his fist.

    The moment the fist landed, he tilted his head and let out a "hiss", he gasped, and pressed the corner of his mouth with his thumb to relieve the numbness.

    His face was originally fair, but the corner of his mouth suddenly turned blue, which was particularly conspicuous.

    The strength is really merciless.

    "Are you going to tell me?"

    Wang Yi's eyes were dangerously cold, and his tone was indifferent, not at all like the usual provocative people.

    "Heh~"

    Xu Yanyi sneered, but remained silent.

    "Are you okay?"

    Qiao Qing stepped forward and asked concerned, looking at the bruise on the corner of the other's mouth, her eyes were filled with distress.     She turned her head to look at Wang Yi, a little annoyed

    : "Can you be reasonable, there is really nothing between us."

, Instantly suppressed his smile again.