11

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 27

    Xu Yanyi stared directly at Wang Yi with cold eyes and didn't speak, but his attitude showed everything.

    Yang Zhiheng smiled casually, and joked: "This must be because of an acquaintance, just to have a meal, to have a meal."

    His dark eyes looked at Qiao Qing who pretended to be reading the menu seriously, She cared and asked, "Are you looking forward to it? If you are confused, just serve all the special dishes here."

    Without waiting for Qiao Qing's answer, she raised her slender and beautiful hand and beckoned to the waiter.

    "Hi, what do you guys need?"

    The waiter quickly came over and asked politely.

    Yang Zhiheng took another menu, pointed at it, and said with a smile, "I'll serve all your special dishes." "

    Okay."

    The waiter wrote down the names of the dishes, and then walked away.

    Several people were a little silent.

    Yang Zhiheng ironed the tableware, then stretched out his slender hands to pick up the tableware in front of Qiao Qing, intending to iron it for her.

    Wang Yi grabbed Yang Zhiheng's wrist, raised his long and narrow eyes slightly, and said with a smile, "It's better for my boyfriend to do this." Yang Zhiheng shrugged his shoulders, looked away from Qiao Qing, and said teasingly, "I didn't expect Wang Shaolian to do this

    . Do you also eat vinegar? I don’t know if every girlfriend is so jealous, so how can you be so busy.”

    Xu Yanyi narrowed his eyes slightly, holding the cup with his bony fingers, and slowly tapping on the wall of the cup Then, he turned a blind eye to the conversation between the two people in front of him.

    Qiao Qing glanced at Wang Yi when she heard it.

    Wang Yi leaned forward, crossed his index fingers with both hands, and with a smile on his face, he took it for granted: "It depends on the person who is jealous." After a second pause, he continued: "I just don't know

    when Yang Always become so enthusiastic."

    Yang Zhiheng smiled, "Doesn't the enthusiasm depend on the person?"

    Although there was a smile on his handsome face, there was no smile in his dark eyes.

    Wang Yi didn't answer, and helped Qiao Qing iron the tableware.

    Qiao Qing looked at the atmosphere of the three of them, there were some sparks faintly, and they fought with each other, it was so lively.

    Those who didn't know thought she was a light bulb.

    She stretched out her white and soft hand and pulled Wang Yi's big hand, her pink lips were slightly pursed, and she asked with a trace of hesitation in her eyes: "Wang Yi, shall we go back to eat?"

    Wang Yi I want to take care of Qiao Qing's emotions, and don't want her to feel embarrassed, "You go to the car and wait first, I'll be there later."

    Qiao Qing nodded, "Okay, then hurry up."

    Waiting to see Qiao Qing Looking back, Wang Yicai turned to the two of them, and said seriously: "She is not a casual person. If it is someone else, I don't care, but Qiao Qing can't." Yang Zhiheng smiled, "Hey, the prodigal son has turned back?" Xu Yanyi