6

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 22

    Qiao Qing rang the doorbell first when she got home, but after a while, no one opened the door.

    She was a little strange, took out the key from her bag, and opened the door.

    I changed my shoes at the entrance, and went into the kitchen to see that the rice cooker had already cooked rice.

    It's just that Wang Yi is nowhere to be seen.

    Just as I was about to take out my cell phone to make a call, the doorbell rang.

    Qiao Qing quickened her pace to open the door, it was Wang Yi, she couldn't help asking in surprise.

    "Why did you go? No one came back just now."

    Wang Yi lifted the things on the handle, a pair of peach blossom eyes slightly raised up, and he joked while changing his shoes: "It's not because you have been in the kitchen for too long. It's useless, I don't even have any seasoning, I can't make something delicious, and I have to go to the supermarket to buy something." He

    approached Qiao Qing and rubbed her head, "Are you tired?"

    Qiao Qing took Wang's hand. The things in Yi Yi's hand, smiled and said: "I'm not tired, aren't you waiting for me at home?"

    She opened the bag and took a look, and found that it was more than seasoning.

    "Why did you buy brown sugar and warm baby?"

    "Aren't you the one who is coming soon? Seeing that there is no brown sugar at home, I bought them together."

    Wang Yi's tone was taken for granted.

    Qiao Qing smiled, she stretched out her white hands to hug Wang Yi's thin waist, and said in a coquettish voice, "Why are you treating me like this?"

    Wang Yi was a little amused, "You are my girlfriend. Who is good?"

    The scene just now floated in his mind, and his eyes were light.

    "Qiao Qiao, did you just come back?"

    Qiao Qing put her things away and said softly, "That's right, didn't you tell me to come back earlier? As soon as I received your message, I packed my things and went home."

    She Looking back at Wang Yi with crooked eyebrows, "Look, do I care about you very much?"

    "Yeah."

    Wang Yi nodded and didn't say much about the topic.

    He took out the vegetables in the refrigerator to deal with, and seemed to say unintentionally.

    "Qiao Qiao, I'll pick you up at the gym tomorrow."

    Qiao Qing thought for a while, then refused, "Is it a little troublesome? I don't need it."

    "Okay."

    Wang Yi narrowed her peachy eyes slightly, with a handsome expression I didn't quite understand, so I curled my lips in a blink of an eye, and said with a smile, "We'll go to the movies after dinner. I've already booked the movie tickets for nine o'clock." "Is it the movie I mentioned yesterday?

    You So fast?"

    Qiao Qing took out her phone and searched for movie reviews, "The reviews are pretty good, so we have to eat quickly."