7

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 92

    Several of the girls who came back from the toilet knew those people, but they just didn't want to offend them.

    This group of people are the attendants of Miss Qianjin Li Qianyu, they dare not offend them no matter how courageous they are.

    Leaving aside the status of the Li Group in City A, the fact that Li Qianyu is Yan He's fiancée is worthy of their fear.

    Qiao Qing was revenged by Yan He's fiancée, no one thought it was unreasonable, even took it for granted.

    "What are they trying to do by locking Qiao Qing in the bathroom?"

    "What can they do? Pulling hair, stripping clothes, beating."

    The girl whispered to her deskmate.

    These people did not hesitate to toss those who were inferior to them in status, and with Li Qianyu behind these people, they did a lot of things.

    "How can they go too far? The school doesn't care?"

    The deskmate was relatively innocent and only focused on studying. She didn't know that these people would be so perverted.

    She thought for a while, "Let's go and tell the teacher, otherwise the girl will not be left behind after being bullied like this." The girl

    immediately grabbed the hand of the tablemate with a look of incomprehension, "You are crazy, are you not I know, the teachers in this school have no status, and if you talk about it, you will be in trouble?"

    Seeing that the face of the deskmate was a little confused.

    The girl quickly changed her face, and explained patiently: "If you want to say this and be found out by those people, what should they do if they want to take revenge on you?" Their family circumstances may be better than

    Qiao Qing's. , but I can't afford to offend the Li family's daughter, so naturally I dare not gamble.

    Immediately hesitated to speak.

    He Qiyi who passed by them heard a lot.

    He touched Meng Ruihe, his fair face was full of jokes.

    "Hey, this is your school. I didn't expect there to be so many interesting things."

    Meng Ruihe didn't care much about school affairs, and even less about girls' affairs.

    There was a little thought in his eyes, and an extremely cold smile on his lips, "Is it so interesting?" "

    Then go and see the excitement."

    As Meng Ruihe's best friend, He Qiyi didn't know that his friend was angry.

    Too! !

    In the Meng family's territory, if such a thing is posted, if it becomes a news, I don't know what kind of disturbance it will cause.

    There are not a few people who can't understand Meng's running this school. If they really catch something and then control public opinion to make a fuss on the Internet, netizens don't care about the ins and outs of the matter, just watch it if there is excitement. After all, people who eat melons Not a few.

    But this is related to Meng's reputation.

    And Yan He also heard the wind here.

    Naturally, the rumors were not from gossip, but from Yuan Tingting who came to talk to him.