20

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 126

    The two looked at each other for two seconds.

    Mother Qiao's voice came.

    "Why don't you let Xiao Rui come in for dinner?"

    Qiao's father finally realized that this guy was the slovenly brat just now. He almost couldn't maintain his aloof attitude. With a serious face, he said, "Come in."

    From the corner of the eye, he glanced at Jing Rui's appearance.

    I thought in my heart that this kid tidied up, it would be comparable to the appearance of me when I was young.

    Qiao Qing changed into a new set of clothes. Her upper body was apricot-colored chiffon long-sleeved, and she was matched with a mid-length skirt with ruffles. At first glance, she looked fresh and sweet, with a clean temperament like white clouds in the sky.

    She pulled out the chair and sat down, saw Jing Rui, and asked with a smile, "Do you have a headache?" After

    drinking so much wine yesterday, the hangover feeling is not good.

    Jing Rui curled the corners of his lips lightly, his cold eyes became more humane, and said lightly, "It's not as uncomfortable as before."

    He pulled away the chair opposite Qiao Qing, but Qiao's father saw his actions and followed his actions directly, sat down.

    She said very naturally, "Thank you, young man."

    Qiao Qing pursed her lips and said "Dad" coquettishly,

    then looked at Jing Rui apologetically, "You can sit anywhere."

    "It's okay, just sit uncle It's gone."

    Jing Rui didn't care, he turned his eyes slightly, and then sat beside Qiao Qing under Qiao's father's scorching gaze.

    "I think this position is pretty good."

    She winked mischievously at Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing pursed her lips and smiled.

    Father Qiao watched the two people in front of him flirting with each other, pursed their lips tightly, but didn't say a word to interrupt.

    After the noodles were ready, Mother Qiao also fried a few poached eggs for the two of them, put the poached eggs on top of the bowl, and sprinkled some chopped green onion to add a touch of greenery. It looked good and whetted the appetite.

    "Be careful, it's just out of the pot."

    He brought the bowl in front of the two of them.

    Father Qiao glanced at the noodles in front of him, then looked at Mother Qiao's inaction, and couldn't help asking, "Where's mine?"

    Mother Qiao gave him an annoyed look, "You don't have long hands, serve them yourself."

    As he said that, he took out the side dishes that he had brought before.

    "Qiao Qiao, try it, you like it when you get home, this time Mom brought you some."

    It is said to be a side dish, but it is actually pickled pickles.

    "Mom also made beef chili sauce. I'm worried that you like spicy food and won't be able to eat outside. It's very good to eat." Opened

    a jar and placed it in front of Qiao Qing. The aroma was tangy.