19 end

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 104 (1)

In the afternoon, the boys set up tents and the girls had a great time.

The scenery here is so beautiful, and it is very big.

It's the first time I come here, and I'm very new to everything around me. If it wasn't for the limited conditions, I would definitely take an adventure.

In the evening there are barbecues, four groups, each with a grill.

The ingredients are evenly distributed, and you have to do it yourself if you want to eat it.

In Qiao Qing's group, there were only two girls, she and Yuan Tingting, so all the work was handed over to the boys.

It's not dark at night here, the surrounding lights are orange, flashing and flashing very atmospheric, and there are street lights not far away that are as bright as daytime, so you don't have to worry about the lighting problem.

Qiao Qing watched Yan He and Meng Ruihe barbecue together, and said that a serious man is very handsome, and this profile is indeed very handsome.

She held her calf with her hands and watched intently.

Yuan Tingting followed Qiao Qing's gaze and smiled meaningfully.

She touched Qiao Qing's arm, smiling jokingly, "Hey, you're so excited to watch, Qiao Qiao."

Qiao Qing recovered, and couldn't help but blush.

She pretended to be calm, and said stiffly: "I'll just look casually, where I'm serious." She

didn't know that the blush on her fair and delicate face had betrayed her.

Yuan Tingting laughed, "Okay, okay, just take a look."

Under Qiao Qing's resentful gaze, she restrained her smile a bit, "Then tell me the truth, which one do you like?" Her

eyes were clear, as if she could see through Everything was normal.

"If you do this again, I'll ignore you."

Qiao Qing tilted her head to one side, pretending to be angry.

"Angry?"

Yuan Tingting asked tentatively, but got no response, so she quickly coaxed: "Okay, I won't talk anymore, don't be angry, don't be angry." Qiao Qing turned her head, her eyes full of water

. Seriously, she took Yuan Tingting's hand with her slender and fair hand, and said solemnly: "You also know that at our stage, nothing is as important as learning, especially when our relationship is so unreliable. We are not like Meng Ruihe and the others. Willful capital."

She emphasized again, "It doesn't matter what others say, but you are my good friend, I hope you will stop talking about it in the future." In

such an important stage of high school, how can you be willful because of feelings.

Especially at this time, my thinking is immature, and I cannot be responsible for my own actions.

Yuan Tingting did not expect Qiao Qing to talk to her soberly. Qiao Qing really saw clearly and was not confused by the phenomenon in front of her at all.

Her eyes were full of deep thought, and she pursed her lips tightly, "I know Qiao Qiao."

It was a bit reassuring.