4

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 133 Voice-activated top-notch VS black powder small transparent (4)

    After the interview, Qiao Qing looked at the messages on the phone, a gleam of light flashed in her shining eyes, and she smiled slightly.

    Turning to look at Jiang Qinhe and Lin Hanyu, there was a hint of discussion on her fair and delicate face, "The interview is finally over, let's go to a nearby cup of milk tea." Lin Hanyu was in a good mood. Today was the first interview and also the

    first I was praised by the director for the first time, so I had to eat something to reward myself.

    "It's ok, I haven't drank it for a long time."

    Milk tea is indeed a luxury for celebrities. If you want to maintain your figure, you have to count your daily calorie intake.

    Both Jiang Qin and Jian were very interested, even if they were not very interested, but they had nothing to do.

    So he nodded and echoed, "That's fine."

    It won't take long for the left and right.

    The location of the interview is a small alley nearby, and this location is relatively remote.

    Qiao Qing glanced across the interview building behind her, and landed on the alley behind, "There is a restaurant here that tastes good, but I just checked the navigation on my phone." Lin Hanyu was a little puzzled, "The milk tea shop is still open

    . Aren't you afraid that no one will go there?"

    "I don't think this place is prosperous."

    Jiang Qinhe had the same question.

    Qiao Qing's nimble eyes flashed narrowly, "The smell of family wine is not afraid that the alley is deep. Let's go in and have a look, maybe we can find a good shop." Lin Hanyu immediately came after hearing what Qiao Qing said

    . interest.

    "Then let's go and have a look. Anyway, we have time now."

    Jiang Qinhe had no choice but to say, "All right, all right."

    "You guys have a lot of nonsense."

    The three of them went together.

    There is indeed a milk tea shop here. Although it is not very prosperous nearby, the ones sold on the delivery software are okay.

    At the same time, the fans who learned that Jiang Yiyue went to Director Zhang's interview place immediately gathered hundreds of people.

    Less than 20 minutes after Jiang Yiyue appeared, the downstairs was already surrounded.

    Brother Li never thought that the news would spread so quickly. He clearly warned the people present not to spread the news.

    "Look at you, if we had come from the other side just now, the current situation would not have happened at all."

    Originally, Director Zhang had already made arrangements, after all, Jiang Yiyue's fans were rather scary.

    He took out his mobile phone and called the company, asking the company to arrange for someone to come over.

    He only brought two bodyguards, which was not enough in front of so many fans.

    Jiang Yiyue glanced from the window, and the number of fans gathered more and more, and it may only increase as time goes by.