Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 33 Extra (1)

    Some time before Qiao Qing's birthday, Xu Yanyi wanted to give Qiao Qing a special gift, so he went to a silver jewelry craft shop and made a bracelet with his own hands.

    The first time I did this, I damaged a lot of tools.

    Fortunately, the master taught patiently.

    This is the first time Xu Yanyi has learned so seriously, probably because the sender is particularly concerned about it, so he treats the bracelet with extra seriousness and care.

    There are a few tiny petals on the bracelet, and the engraving of the lines is very delicate and requires patience.

    In the middle is an irregular heart, but it looks like a leaf, so you need to look carefully. Xu Yanyi put a lot of effort into designing it for Qiao Qing.

    The words are engraved on it:

    May the time bless you

    and bless you for a worry-free life

    . There are a lot of words, so the writing is very small.

    Naturally, it took a lot of effort. Xu Yanyi accidentally hurt his finger while carving, but when he finished it, he smiled like a child when he saw the result.

    In order to prevent Wang Yi from disturbing his relationship with Qiao Qing, Xu Yanyi sent Qiao Qing to another city on the eve of his birthday on the grounds of a business trip.

    Afterwards, the plane ticket was booked, just waiting to give Qiao Qing a surprise.

    In fact, every time he and Qiao Qing went somewhere, Wang Yi would come upon hearing the news. Now, he would not let Wang Yi destroy the romantic atmosphere that he had worked so hard to maintain so easily.

    In the afternoon of the next day, when Qiao Qing had just inspected the branch here and was about to go back to the hotel for a rest, she received a call from Xu Yanyi.

    Her moist eyes were a little suspicious.

    Answered the phone.

    "Hello"

    "Qiao Qiao, come out."

    Qiao Qing subconsciously turned her head and looked towards the door.

    Xu Yanyi stood outside the glass door of the company, wearing a dark green trench coat, with a slender figure, a straight back, one hand in his pocket, and a gentle smile on his stern face.

    He looked at Qiao Qing with slightly warm eyes.

    Qiao Qing's eyes widened in surprise, and then she couldn't help laughing, her eyebrows and eyes were curved, very pretty.

    "Why are you here?"

    While talking, he trotted towards Xu Yanyi.

    Xu Yanyi stretched out his hand, originally intending to touch Qiao Qing's head, but after a pause, he patted Qiao Qing's shoulder instead.

    Slowly smiled and said: "You'll find out later."

    Qiao Qing put away her phone and joked with a smile, "It's so mysterious."

    Xu Yanyi nodded and said, "Let's go, I'll take you to eat well." Food."

    Qiao Qing smiled, "You didn't just come to have a meal with me, did you?"