16

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 122

    Qiao Qing patted her chest and breathed slowly.

    The window in front of him was rolled down, a body leaned out, and a very handsome face appeared in front of him.

    Xu Linong raised his brows slightly, evoking a naughty smile, with a slightly raised smile.

    "Qiao Qiao, I'll take you to dinner, let's get in the car."

    Qiao Qing frowned slightly, her exquisite eyebrows were a little bored, her pink lips pursed, "No need, I've already made an appointment."

    Xu Li chuckled lightly, with a hint of ambiguity.

    He opened the car door, straddled his long legs, got out of the car, and leaned slightly against the car door, exuding a lazy aura.

    Her lips curled up, "You wouldn't say that the person you're dating is your boyfriend, right?"

    "I never heard that Jing Rui has a girlfriend."

    Someone had already noticed the scene here, especially Xu Li. The moment the extremely flamboyant fiery red sports car appeared, the bus arrived, and there were employees beside it to join in the fun.

    And the moment Xu Li got off the car, the onlookers all exploded.     "This is too handsome, isn't

    this the face of the male protagonist in the novel? Oh, oh, oh, oh, Qiao Qing is too happy to be pursued by such a handsome boy."

If such a boy chased me, I would be willing even if he posted it upside down." "

    If it weren't for the other person's good temperament, I would have thought it was some star. This appearance, alas, some people are really favored by God."

    " In the past, I didn't think Qiao Qing had anything to envy. Isn't it just a face? Now I feel so fucking envious of this face." "That's all, do you still need to

    chase me?"

    Let's not talk about the women present How envious I am, even the men who have some thoughts about Qiao Qing don't feel very much in their hearts.

    Qiao Qing folded her hands on her chest, her white and tender cheeks were a little more puzzled, and she looked at Xu Li with clear and clean eyes.

    "Who told you that Jingrui and I had dinner together."

    Xu Li didn't care so much, and said cheekily, "It's not a meal with anyone. You don't mind if you bring me along."

    At this time, a The car made a sharp turn, turned here from the neat asphalt road, and happened to stop in front of Xu Li's car face to face.

    A tall figure came down from the car, wearing a sapphire blue suit, with a white shirt buttoned neatly to the last button.

    His wrist seemed to be shining, his fingers were neat and clean like beautiful jade, and his slender and distinct fingers tidied up his cuffs. He looked at Xu Li with dark eyes, and nodded politely.

    The moment the man came down, there was an obvious scream from the girl next to him.

    "Holy shit, how lucky I am to have met two such handsome men."

    "Could this be Qiao Qing's suitor too? Who on earth sent that rose? It's so romantic.

    " I know romance, and I'm still a rich second generation.