21

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 127

    Jing Rui leaned over Qiao Qing's ear, and said in a soft voice, "A man can learn this by himself."

    Warm breath sprayed on Qiao Qing's ear, bringing a tingling sensation.

    Qiao Qing blushed and took a step away from Jing Rui, "Now, let's keep our distance."

    Jing Rui laughed, and rubbed Qiao Qing's head with his slender fingers, "Okay, I won't tease you anymore.

    " Picking up Qiao Qing's hand, "Honey, today I'm going to cook for our parents to taste my cooking skills. Let's go shopping first."

    Qiao Qing smiled sweetly and nodded, "Okay."

    The soft white hands Gripping Jingrui's big hand tightly, he said as a matter of course, "Make what I like to eat." "

    Then there is a menu for that night, spicy tofu, spicy crayfish, corn rib soup, braised soybean chicken feet..."

    Jing Rui didn't even have to think about it, just go Report out a series of dish names.

    Qiao Qing glanced at Jing Rui strangely, "Why do you remember so clearly?"

    Jing Rui raised his eyebrows, "I have a good memory, I can remember it once."

    In fact, the dishes that Qiao Qing ordered on a before were recreated from the beginning. He memorized it more than a dozen times until the end, and he didn't feel guilty at all when he said this.

    Qiao Qing didn't know about this, and really thought that Jing Rui had a good memory, and her white and tender face was full of envy.

    "You don't know, I have been envious of people with good memories since I was a child. They can memorize books very quickly, but I have to memorize them many times before I can master them." She pouted her mouth, a little

    unconvinced, "Why do memories still exist between people? Such a big gap."

    Others have a good memory, and they can memorize the ancient poems in the college entrance examination after reading them several times, but her memory is so-so.

    Jing Rui looked at Qiao Qing's bulging cheeks, like a puffer fish, and couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth and said lightly, "There must be a gap between people." "

    Like, you look so much better than others. "

    Qiao Qing took Jing Rui's arm with a smile, "Then why are you so handsome and have a good memory?"

    Jing Rui chuckled and lifted the hair around Qiao Qing's ear, "Because when I meet you, I have to remember Something you like."

    She held back her smile, "Why do I think this doesn't sound like your speaking tone?"

    Jing Rui was puzzled, "Then what do you think of my speaking tone?"

    Qiao Qing coughed lightly voice, cleared his throat.

    He narrowed his eyes, with a hint of a smile at the end of his eyes, "Woman, put away your obsessive little eyes, I'm already yours.

    " Don’t you know? A good memory is about remembering things you like.”

    She really pretended to be like that.

    Learning to learn, Qiao Qing couldn't help but burst out laughing.