6

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 112

    Jing Rui raised his eyes slightly, and he put down the document in his hand.

    "I have read it carefully, and there is no problem. You can try it." It

    may be a breakthrough to change the environment of the coffee shop, but it is worth thinking about how to change it. As a well-known brand coffee, this is also a risky attempt. Can't be sloppy.

    The store manager is a young man with good looks. He smiled at Jing Rui and said, "This plan is definitely possible. I believe it." The words are very firm, and the confidence on his face

    can infect people, at least Jing Rui It sounds good.

    "That's up to you."

    The two were classmates and roommates in college. By chance, Lin Hang was recruited by Jing Rui to become the head store manager of the Kalin Cafe. It seems to be a relatively familiar relationship.

    Jing Rui saw that Qiao Qing was still standing in front of the counter. Out of curiosity, he put down his crossed legs and stood up. His back instantly grew taller.

    His knuckle fingers gently smoothed the creases of his body, and with an indifferent expression, he said lightly, "If it's okay, then I'll go back to the company."

    Lin Hang was also used to Jingrui's poker-faced expression. He smiled and stood up Jokingly said: "You don't taste this coffee much? This is a new flavor that I specially adjusted."

    Eyes also glanced at the untouched coffee on the table.

    Jing Rui glanced at Lin Hang lightly with his eyes, seeing Lin Hang's serious expression, he picked up the coffee with his slender fingers, put it to his mouth, but paused.

    A mellow fragrance permeated his nostrils, he smelled it, and then took a sip.

    He likes to enjoy the most original taste of coffee without adding sugar or milk.

    Slowly close your eyes, savor it carefully, the entrance is silky, although it is a bit bitter, it feels slightly sweet after entering the throat, and after a cup of coffee, I feel that I have tasted all kinds of flavors in life.

    Finally, he opened his eyes and said with a little affirmation: "It's not bad. Where did you find the coffee beans?"

    This taste is different from the previous ones.

    Lin Hang smiled mysteriously, "This is just one of the new flavors, there are others, just trust me."

    Seeing Jing Rui's satisfied expression, it was not in vain for him to run the production of multiple coffee beans Ground, carefully selected coffee beans.

    Jing Rui nodded. He naturally believed in Lin Hang. Lin Hang's family originally grew coffee beans, and he was very proficient in this area.

    I just warned: "Don't act too hastily."

    I am afraid that the former old customers will not be able to accept too many innovations, and the source of old customers will be lost, but the loss outweighs the gain.

    Lin Hang knew it in his heart.

    Lin Hang and Jing Rui walked towards the door together. Jing Rui originally wanted to say hello to Qiao Qing and watched Qiao Qing anxiously buy coffee, even though the two are still at the stage where they don't like each other.