4

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 4

    The square is very large, and there is a snack street near the square, and there are all kinds of exquisite gadgets.

    Where there are people, there will naturally be business opportunities.

    If you want to skate, you must need shoes. The two of them didn't prepare before they came, it was purely a temporary idea.

    Fortunately, I searched around and saw skates for rent.

    Qiao Qing was very happy.

    It only costs ten yuan to rent a pair of shoes, and twenty for two pairs, which is really cheap.

    It was the first time for Qin Yang to try this kind of ice skating. He always went to a special skating rink for skating. Naturally, the equipment was complete and the protection measures had to be taken well. One must know that if the skating balance is not maintained well, it is easy to fall.

    It is not uncommon for people to break bones because of ice skating falls.

    So like this, rent a pair of shoes and slip away, this is the first time I have seen it.

    As soon as Qiao Qing arrived here, she couldn't wait to find skates of her size.

    But Qin Yang held the shoe and did not move for a long time.

    "Is there any knee pads for sale here?"

    Actually, what he wanted to ask was if there were any skates for sale, but seeing Qiao Qing's excited look, he didn't disappoint.

    "No, I would rent it before, but those who come to skate will bring these things. There is no market and no money, so I will not rent it." The boss is a middle-aged man with a broad smile

    . Holding the payment code in his big rough hand, he raised it towards Tan Yang.

    "Handsome guy, you have to pay for this first."

    "Let me do it."

    Qiao Qing said hastily, and before Tan Yang could make a move, she took out her phone and scanned.

    "You treat me to dinner, and I treat you to ice skating."

    As she spoke, she winked at Tan Yang mischievously, so cute.

    Qin Yang raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and a slight smile appeared in his eyes.

    "Okay."

    He didn't plan to wear it, so he took some shoes and sat down.

    The boss handed him two transparent plastic bags, and Qin Yang put the plastic bags on his feet before putting on his shoes.

    After putting it on, I stood up and tried it on. Naturally, it was not as good as the one he paid for, but it was still a novel experience.

    It was Qiao Qing's first time wearing it, and she ran into a problem right away.

    She doesn't know how to dress.

    After trying for a long time, she finally gave up this difficult move a little discouraged, and Qiao Qing couldn't help muttering in a low voice.

    "Why can't this buckle be fastened?"

    "Beauty, you just need to break it open hard, and then fasten it again."