7

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 136 Voice-activated top stream VS black powder small transparent (7)

    Brother Li always felt that this matter was a bit strange.

    He looked at Jiang Yiyue, "Don't you think this is a bit strange?"

    Jiang Yiyue sat straight on the sofa, and asked out of the question: "Now I have something I need you to do."

    Slightly raised his eyes, his black eyes Looking at Brother Li, he said in a gentle voice, "Within today, I hope that Qiao Qing will be an artist of Jiahua Entertainment, do you understand?"

    Those dark eyes seemed to be stained with ink, and the heavy color did not look friendly to him. The expression on his face was obviously gentle like a spring breeze, but there was an indescribable smell for no reason.

    Brother Li stopped his guessing, a playful smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and teased: "So you are really interested in him?"

    He glanced at the upward curve of Jiang Yiyue's mouth from the corner of his eye, and he seemed to be in a good mood .

    It is estimated that Jiang Yiyue didn't care whether this matter was intentional or not! !

    Jiang Yiyue raised his eyebrows, "I owe Qiao Qing a favor."

    This is the truth.

    After a pause for a few seconds, he said: "And there are some things that don't need to be understood so clearly."

    Brother Li and Jiang Yiyue have been friends for so many years, so how can they not understand Jiang Yiyue? Isn't this evasive attitude the answer?

    "Okay, sir, I deserve to work hard." After complaining for two seconds, she said seriously, "It's a good thing you didn't get hurt this time,     otherwise you would have missed

    Director Zhang's show."

Paralyzed."

    After all, such a scene looked really scary.

    Jiang Yiyue picked up the script on the side and read it. It would be a pity if he missed it.

    Turning over a page with slender fingertips, with a calm and calm expression, he said slowly, "I can't bear any serious injuries."

    That thing looked bulky, but it was actually hollow and didn't weigh much.

    "You, the person involved, don't think there's anything wrong at all. We onlookers were almost scared to death."

    At that time, there was almost chaos. If Jiang Yiyue's figure hadn't been seen in the air, he probably still felt nervous at this time. .

    After speaking a few words, Brother Li left the lounge.

    Assistant Fang just ran into Li Ge head-on.

    Brother Li thought for a while, and the assistant told him, "If Yiyue meets Qiao Qing, talk to me."

    This guy is still so capricious, what if he gets caught?

    Assistant Fang was a little surprised that Brother Li actually remembered Qiao Qing's name, but he didn't think much about it, and returned with a smile.

    "Okay, Brother Li."

    He touched his head. Why did Brother Li think that Brother Jiang would meet Qiao Qing? The two clearly don't have much contact.