2

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 67

    Qiao Qing, who had doubts in her heart, wanted to find out if this person was as down and out as he appeared on the surface.

    However, the bankruptcy of the Ji family caused a great disturbance at the beginning, causing a great disturbance in the circle of wealthy families. Many people were implicated, and there was no reason for it to be fake.

    Could it be that something really went wrong with the system.

    ——System, are you sure Ji Qing is also a target that can be attacked? Should it mean that Ji Qing of the Raiders is also the one from the original owner?

    For Qiao Qing's doubts, the system will reply in time.

    [The system only provides the identity of the Raider, others cannot give the host an accurate answer. 】

    Qiao Qing's slender fingers supported her chin slightly, her eyes were full of thought.

    Could it be that there really is someone with the same name and surname?

    He stood up, gathered his black suit jacket, and walked out of the office.

    Seeing Qiao Qing's figure, Secretary Zhang immediately came up to meet her.

    He asked respectfully: "Is the president going out?"

    Qiao Qing looked around, her dark eyes fell on Secretary Zhang, her thin red lips parted slightly, "I haven't visited the company for a long time, You take me for a stroll."

    Secretary Zhang suddenly broke out in a layer of cold sweat on his forehead, and his back felt a little chilly, so he bit the bullet and agreed.

    "Okay. Where does the president want to go first?"

    How could he believe that the president wanted to visit the company on a whim, maybe because he heard some rumors and wanted to see the overall status of the company.

    Such an unprepared inspection is really afraid that some troubles will happen.

    Qiao Qing pretended to be contemplative, her eyes rolled, and she said slowly, "Go to the finance department to have a look."

    When Secretary Zhang heard this, she secretly affirmed that she really wanted to check the accounts.

    He smiled and replied, "Okay, then I'll take the president to the finance department."

    Secretary Zhang entered the elevator with Qiao Qing, and the finance office and the president's office were not on the same floor.

    After getting out of the president's exclusive elevator, Qiao Qing glanced at the company's staff with moist eyes, and found the familiar face in the corner.

    She calmly withdrew her gaze, turned her head and asked Secretary Zhang, "Who is that in the farthest corner?"

    Secretary Zhang glanced at the words and suddenly understood.

    "Oh~ that's Ji Qingyi."

    He took a special look at Qiao Qing's expression, saw that there was not much ups and downs, and carefully reminded him: "You were the one who let him join our company, does the president have any impression? "

    Qiao Qing nodded, and a trace of puzzlement flashed in her dark eyes, "Why is it arranged in such a remote place?"

    Ji Qingyi's location is far away from other people, so it can be said that he is isolated from the world.