5

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 70 (Clawworm)

    Looking at Ji Qingyi's back, Cheng Yiyang's dark eyes fell on Qiao Qing's body, and his clear voice was full of jokes: "You are indeed an employee of Qianyu Company, and I only listen to you." Qiao Qing shook her

    head , with a chuckle.

    "Hearing what you said doesn't sound like a compliment."

    Cheng Yiyang didn't say a word about it.

    He took a coffee and sat down on the sofa, took a sip slowly, and changed the subject.

    "This real person is no worse than the biography, especially because he cares about your temperament. If you keep it by your side every day, I'm afraid you won't be able to restrain yourself." The tone was casual

    .

    But he always paid attention to Qiao Qing's reaction, not as indifferent as he said.

    Qiao Qing's attention was all on the computer screen, and she didn't notice Cheng Yiyang's abnormality at all. She was just surprised that Cheng Yiyang seemed to care about Ji Qingyi especially today.

    Her watery eyes glanced at Cheng Yiyang, and her soft tone was tinged with teasing.

    "Does Ji Qingyi have any advantages that I haven't discovered? Is it worth asking you in front of me again and again?"

    Qiao Qing wondered if Ji Qingyi had hidden his identity, or was it just because of the system, Cheng Yiyang's respect for Ji Qingyi It was the first contact, and the hostility was so great, it was indeed surprising and puzzling.

    Cheng Yiyang sighed, pretending to be serious and said: "Aren't I just messing with my old father? I'm worried about your life's event."

    Qiao Qing put down the things in her hands, slightly propped her chin with her hands, and said with a smile: " I think you are deliberately taking advantage of me."

    After a pause for a second, he continued: "If you have to worry about it, you have to solve your life's major issues first." "

    I'm serious with you."

    Cheng Yiyang frowned Picking, "Huh?"

    Qiao Qing stood up, picked up the contract on the table, walked to the edge of the sofa, and threw the contract on the table casually.

    Then he sat down on the sofa opposite Cheng Yiyang.

    "See if there is anything wrong with this contract."

    Qiao Qing restrained her smile on her face, which was as white as a jade plate, and looked a little serious.

    She didn't quite understand what Yuanheng Group valued in Qianyu Company, throwing such a big piece of cake to Qianyu Company.

    I was very puzzled in my heart.

    It stands to reason that the Han Group is Yuanheng's key partner.

    This Yuanheng is invested by foreign companies with a wide range of avenues. It can be said that it has developed very well both at home and abroad.

    Even with the status of the Han Group, they are eager to cooperate with Yuanheng.

    Cheng Yiyang put down the coffee in his hand, picked up the contract on the table with his knuckle fingers, and looked at it carefully.