5

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 134 Voice-activated top stream VS black powder small transparent (5)

    The starry sky at night is a little dark.

    Sitting on the balcony, Jiang Yiyue crossed his legs and propped his chin with one hand. Some fragmentary memories of junior high school came to mind.

    The evening wind blows slowly, bringing a bit of chill.

    But he couldn't comprehend his thoughts.

    However, thinking of the scene that happened today, his slender knuckles touched his lips, and there was more joy in his brows and eyes.

    "Ding dong ding dong"

    the doorbell rang for a while, and before Jiang Yiyue got up to open the door, there was a "click", and the door opened.

    A man walked in, he was quite surprised to see Jiang Yiyue sitting on the balcony.

    "Eh, you have time to be at home today?"

    Jiang Yiyue put down his long legs, looked at Xu Xiangmata with clear black eyes, and a faint smile appeared on his thin lips, as elegant as a young master from Moshang.

    Jokingly said, "Why are you here?"

    Xu Xiangmata sat in front of Jiang Yiyue, seeing him in a good mood, raised his slender eyes, "What's the matter with you, it's the first time I see you in such a good mood." Jiang

    Yiyue The arc of the corner of Yue's mouth was slightly restrained, and he turned his head pretending to be calm.

    "Do you have any?"

    He took a few bottles of beer from the refrigerator and put them on the table.

    "Do you know what's in your mind?"

    Xu Xiangmata and Jiang Yiyue grew up together, and they were in the same class even in junior high school.

    Even the other party's uncomfortable appearance because of Qiao Qing, he also saw it.

    As for Jiang Yiyue's aggressive character, he understands it clearly.

    Jiang Yiyue didn't answer, he picked up a bottle of beer, uncapped it, and took a sip.

    He sighed comfortably, then smiled and asked, "Are you here to find me?"

    Xu Xiangmata wouldn't come if he had nothing to do, not to mention Jiang Yiyue's busy schedule, so he wouldn't have time to stay at home.

    "Didn't I see you hang up on the hot search for a long time?"

    Xu Xiangmata tightened his hand holding the beer, and turned to look at Jiang Yiyue, "I heard that your v's backup dancers are some newcomers.

    " Suddenly, his dark eyes flickered slightly, and he responded lightly.

    "Hmm."

    Then he took another sip of beer, as if trying to cover up something.

    I knew it would be like this

    , but after hearing Jiang Yiyue admitting it, Xu Xiangmata still hated iron and steel.

    "It's been so many years, people may not know who you are."

    Jiang Yiyue recalled Qiao Qing's words in the milk tea shop, and he said, "She remembers."