17

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 123

    Zhang Runyan was digging his ears in the office with his legs crossed. He had nothing to do today, so he was really bored.

    With a "ding", the phone rang.

    The slender hand picked up the phone, opened it and glanced, someone was gossip about Jing Rui and the others.

    There is one more picture.

    Click to expand.

    Hey,

    he raised his eyebrows a little, smiled maliciously and said, "This is going to be stamped."

    The picture was taken of Jingrui and the others at the gate of Lihua Group, and all three men were there.

    With so many rivals in love, Jing Rui's sullen look, can he handle it

    ? He needs the help of his brother.

    Thinking of this, he quickly packed up his things, took the car keys and went out.

    And Jingrui's people were still eating.

    Xu Li glanced at Jing Rui and the two, then smiled and said, "Qiao Qiao, have you received the flowers I sent you?"

    Smart, he didn't ask Qiao Qing if she liked it in front of the two rivals in love.

    Jing Rui ate the food as usual, but Zhang Qiyan paused for a moment with his chopsticks. He looked at Xu Li, but Xu Li ignored his gaze.

    So he turned to look at Qiao Qing with a little doubt on his face, but he didn't speak.

    Qiao Qing still had a smile on her white and tender face, and said casually, "Got it, don't give it away next time, there are so many flowers, I can't fit them in the house, so I threw them away." She lowered her head and tasted the dishes, ignoring Xu Li

    's complexion.

    There are indeed a lot of flowers, and it is really embarrassing to throw them away, and it is really difficult not to throw them away.

    The most important thing is that the packaging is very delicate and the flowers are very fresh. Girls will like delicate and beautiful things, otherwise they will not be reluctant.

    Xu Li responded easily, "Okay."

    I heard him say again, "Then I'll see you off next time."

    Qiao Qing frowned slightly, "Don't give it away, because now I'm talking about it after dinner, and I don't need anything, so I don't need to send anything .”

    She is short of money now, but even if someone else gave this kind of thing, she would not accept it.

    Jing Rui said lightly, "Mr. Xu should care more about his own company's employees when he has time, and my company's people should not worry about it." His eyes fell

    lightly on Xu Li, and then lightly turned away.

    It seems that the other party is not worth his attention.

    Xu Li sneered, raised the end of his eyes slightly, and said casually.

    "What you said is wrong. What's wrong with me caring about the person I like? Could it be that your company takes care of the emotional life of its employees in addition to work?" Zhang Qiyan didn't expect