15

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 100

    Class time is not a good time for small talk.

    Meng Ruihe looked at the upright figure in front of him, lowered his eyes and thought.

    Friday happened to be Yan He and Qiao Qing's classroom cleaning.

    Usually someone cleans for Yan He, but the strange thing is that Yan He didn't leave today.

    "Clean the blackboard, I'll do the rest."

    Yan He walked past Qiao Qing, took the bucket from her hand, and went straight to the bathroom to get some water.

    Qiao Qing was happy and at ease.

    As soon as he left the classroom, he saw a figure in front of him.

    Yan He's eyes suddenly deepened, and he smiled, "School is over, why don't you leave?"

    It was a familiar greeting like an ordinary one.

    Meng Ruihe put one hand in his pocket, leaned lazily against the wall, and turned his head to look at Yan He. There was a bright smile on his angular face, but his eyes were slightly cold.

    "Young Master Yan has become more and more fond of meddling in my business recently."

    Yan He suddenly laughed, and his thin lips curled up with a slightly mocking arc, "Didn't Young Master Meng also like to meddle more and more recently? Do you have feelings for others?"

    The two who were originally rivals now look at each other even more disliked.

    Between the collision of eyes, it seemed that a big battle would break out at any moment.

    Meng Ruihe's dark eyes stared straight at Yan He for a while, and the corners of his lips raised, "Young Master Yan's words seem a little sour?" He turned his eyes and

    said casually: "What's more, who knows who is mixing with whom? "

    The anger in Yan He's heart rose, but he didn't express it. With heavy eyes, he warned: "Meng Ruihe, some things are the bottom line." He didn't know if

    Meng Ruihe was involved with Qiao Qing because he wanted to fight against him .

    "I don't want to involve the third person in the affairs of the two of us."

    Meng Ruihe snorted coldly.

    He stood up straight, facing Yan He, his back was as straight as a white pine.

    "I never thought that there was anything between me and you. Even if there was, I can't remember it. How can we talk about whether it is involved or not."

    Yan He has been against him since he was a child.

    But it has not reached the point of deliberate revenge.

    Furthermore, with so many ways to take revenge, is it necessary for him to involve Qiao Qing?

    Yan He's gaze suddenly became a little dangerous, like a ferocious wolf ready to go.

    I can't understand Meng Ruihe for a long time, Meng Ruihe's expression looks really awkward.

    His long-knuckle fingers slowly clenched into a fist.

    Meng Ruihe looked at it with a smile on his face, with the tails of his eyes raised, and the depths of his eyes were pitch black, like an abyss where the bottom could not be seen.