9

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 152 Childhood Sweetheart (9)

    The cafeteria was a bit noisy at meal times, but the atmosphere of the three people here was extremely quiet.

    There was silence for two seconds.

    Lin Yanqing squinted at Feng Ye, and said calmly, "What if I mind?"

    Feng Ye didn't know how to react.

    Lin Yanqing's attitude towards him seemed to be somewhat indescribably hostile.

    I don't know if he is too sharp.

    "Do you mind or not?"

    A familiar voice came again.

    As soon as he heard the voice, Lin Yanqing knew who it was.

    Slightly raising his head to look over, Jian Yuhan's very handsome face had the same sloppy smile as always, and there was a familiar teasing look between his brows and eyes.

    Naturally, she took the plate and walked over to Feng Ye and sat down.

    "What are you talking about, you seem to be very happy."

    Not far away, I saw a few people chatting very deeply.

    Feng Ye had a little more affection for Jian Yuhan, and explained with a shy smile, "I was talking about the watch Lin Yanqing wore before."

    Jian Yuhan gave him a better feeling than Lin Yanqing, so the original restraint, in the Jian Yuhan disappeared a little in front of her.

    Qiao Qing greeted Jian Yuhan with a full smile, "What a coincidence, I didn't expect to meet two acquaintances at the same time when I came to the cafeteria Teacher Fan."

    Turning to look at Lin Yanqing, "Yanyan, do you think it's a coincidence?"

    Lin Yanqing Nodding cooperatively, "It's quite a coincidence."

    The dark eyes passed Feng Ye's body and landed on Jian Yuhan's body, and the bottom of the eyes suddenly became a little darker.

    He didn't know whether the two people in front of him were a coincidence or intentional! ! !

    It's just that his intuition told him that there was no such a coincidence.

    The coincidence is too coincidental, it may have been planned for a long time.

    Jian Yuhan noticed Lin Yanqing's deep gaze, but he didn't take it seriously.

    "It's really a coincidence that I saw you as soon as I entered the cafeteria."

    He looked at Qiao Qing, with a faint gleam in his eyes, very gentle.

    Feng Ye felt the same way.

    Lin Yanqing and Qiao Qing are too good-looking, people around are looking or talking about these two people, even if they don't want to pay attention.

    "When did Yanqing wear a watch?"

    Turning to look at Feng Ye, Jian Yuhan asked after taking a mouthful of rice.

    He is very leisurely, and eats his own food regardless of what the people in front of him think.

    Lin Yanqing seldom wears it outside. If it's not something important, he will wear a watch when he is dressed formally. At other times, he can't see any electronic equipment on his body.