15

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 31

    Wang Yi received Qiao Qing's message and turned on his phone to read it.

    Staring at the words Xu Yanyi, he held the phone tightly with his slender fingers.

    There was no immediate reply.

    In front of her was a girl who was wearing a one-shoulder red top and a long beige skirt. She had a delicate face and beautiful curly hair.

    Seeing Wang Yi's expression suddenly changed, he couldn't help showing doubts.

    "What's the matter? Do you have something to do?"

    Wang Yi put down his phone before replying to the message, and smiled softly at Mu Yaner, "I have something to do, but it's time to finish dinner with President Mu There are still some."

    Mu Yaner was instantly amused, stretched out her hand to cover her lips, and joked softly: "Young Master Wang is very good at talking." Wang

    Yi's peach blossom eyes slightly raised, and the smile on his lips deepened.

    "There are so many people wanting to have dinner with Mr. Mu, I have this opportunity to cherish it."

    The smile didn't reach his eyes.

    Mu Yaner was overjoyed, "There are quite a few people who want to have dinner with Young Master Wang."

    Wang Yi smiled and teased, "Are we talking about each other for business?"

    The two chatted very happily.

    Qiao Qing stared at the phone for a while, but Wang Yi didn't reply to the message. She was a little strange, probably busy with something important.

    Xu Yanyi glanced at the rearview mirror from time to time, taking in the expression on Qiao Qing's face.

    Thin lips parted slightly, wanting to say something, hesitated for a while, then swallowed back what she wanted to say.

    He asked softly: "When does Auntie plan to go back? I've arranged it."

    Qiao's mother smiled softly, "I'll go back tomorrow, it's not good to keep bothering you, the young man really has a heart."

    Xu Yan Yi: "It's okay, don't bother, Qiao Qing's business is my business."

    Qiao Qing turned her head and glanced at him, with a smile on her face, she said softly: "Xu Yanyi, I will take my mother to the airport tomorrow, so I don't need to trouble you."

    Xu Yanyi said very casually: "It doesn't matter , you don’t have a car, I’ll just drive you to the airport, and then take you back to the company, which will save time.”

    Qiao Qing thought for a while, and felt that what Xu Yanyi said made sense, so she nodded and agreed, “Okay , then next time Wang Yi and I will treat you to dinner."

    Xu Yanyi paused holding the steering wheel, and he said lightly: "It's okay."

    Qiao's mother is from here. My daughter's heart, but who is this Wang Yi, I have to ask carefully when I go back.

    She didn't dare to say a word about young people, for fear of backfire.

    Not long after, the car arrived at its destination.

    Qiao Qing looked at the bustling scene outside the window, smiled and said to Qiao's mother, "Mom, let's get out of the car."

    Xu Yanyi hurriedly got out of the car and opened the door for Qiao Qing, "Wait a minute, I'll stop for a while." Car."