14

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 14

    Tan Yang didn't expect happiness to come so quickly, and was a little dazed for a while.

    Qiao Qing smiled and waited for his reaction.

    Tan Yang stretched out his hand and slowly took Qiao Qing's white and soft hand. His thick black brows raised slightly, and he seemed to be serious but also joking: "If you want to be satisfied, you will be satisfied for the rest of your life. You are not allowed to escape." Qiao Qing laughed loudly, as

    if Like coaxing a child, "Okay, I won't run away."

    The two held hands and walked around the campus, feeling that the time passed so quickly, it was almost twelve o'clock, and the two were still sticking together, reluctantly. Give up.

    Tan Yang gave Qiao Qing a birthday present that he had already prepared, which was a necklace, and Qiao Qing asked him to put it on for her himself.

    At the last parting, the two hugged each other.

    Originally, it was still summer, and in a blink of an eye, it entered autumn.

    Seeing that the time for the postgraduate entrance examination was getting closer, Qiao Qing was also getting busier.

    The two people who have just established a relationship, even if they are busy with each other every day, they will turn on the video or voice, but they will not disturb each other's affairs.

    Sometimes when Qiao Qing was free, she would watch Tan Yang's profile at work.

    And Tan Yang will do the same when he is done with work.

    As time goes by, the relationship between the two grows day by day and becomes sweeter, and the different places can't stop the development of the relationship between the two.

    Finally, when the day of the postgraduate entrance examination came, Tan Yang spared time to accompany Qiao Qing to take the exam.

    There are not a few people who take part in the postgraduate entrance examination, and there are huge crowds of people outside the examination room, which is very lively.

    The streets are surrounded by water, and it is very difficult for bicycles to walk.

    "Have you brought your admission ticket, ID card, and pen? Check it out." Tan Yang accompanied Qiao Qing to the entrance of the examination room. He was even more nervous than Qiao Qing, fearing that she might drop something and forget to bring it.

    Qiao Qing was helpless, "Didn't you check it before? Why do you still ask?"

    Tan Yang smiled, and he stretched out his big hand with sharp bones to touch Qiao Qing's head, "I'm worried about you, you are a little heartless."

    Qiao Qing hugged Tan Yang's strong arm, smiled and looked up Looking into Tan Yang's dark eyes, he said softly and coquettishly: "Okay, I got to know Mother Tan, you have broken the old mother's heart."

    Tan Yang raised his eyebrows slightly, he put his hand on Qiao Qing's shoulder, and said with a smile : "Compared to being a mother, I prefer you to call me Dad."

    Qiao Qing gave Tan Yang a slight look, as if she didn't expect the other party to have such an over-the-top idea, and asked in a serious manner: "Look at what is in the sky? "

    Tan Yang glanced at the sky, but didn't see anything, so he couldn't help wondering: "Huh? What is it?"

    Qiao Qing patiently guided: "What do you think is shining in the sky?"