Boyfriend brother is president (1)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 17

    Qiao Qing, who returned to the system space, glanced at the small space full of fantasy, surrounded by a faint milky white light, with all the furniture, which was very high-end.

    She lay on the sofa and stretched comfortably.

    An indifferent electronic sound resounded in the space.

    [Whether the host chooses to continue the task. 】

    Qiao Qing said lightly: "Yes."

    The surroundings are extremely quiet and boring, so it's not as happy as in the mission world.

    [Ding, the mission is being transmitted]

    [Ding, the host has arrived in the mission world, I wish the host a happy mission. 】

    "Qiao Qiao, today is my brother's birthday, invite us all to have dinner together, do you want to go?"

    A handsome man looked at Qiao Qing tenderly and asked.

    "Go, no matter what, I have to give you face, don't you? What's more, it's your brother."

    Qiao Qing hugged the man's arm, her eyes were bright, and she was full of smiles.

    Then, as if thinking of something, he asked hesitantly, "Isn't it good for you to take me there? After all, it's a dinner party between your brothers." "It's okay, I asked, and they all brought their girlfriends there."

    The

    man Very disapproving, "It's been a year since I graduated, it's rare to see you once, I just want to introduce you to them."

    Qiao Qing nodded, and responded softly: "Okay."

    The man touched Qiao Qing's head, his peach eyes were filled with Affectionately, in a gentle voice: "Then prepare well, I will pick you up by car in the evening." "

    Well, let's eat first, the food is getting cold."

    Qiao Qing had a bright smile on her delicate face, She stretched out her hand and took a bite of food for the man, "You like this, eat more."

    The man also took a bite of food for Qiao Qing, and said with a slight smile, "You should eat more too. Seeing how skinny you are, I want to make you fatter."

    Qiao Qing pouted, "That's not possible, It doesn’t look good when you gain weight, what should you do if you dislike me?”

    “Why do you dislike me, I like everything about you.”

    The meal was very sweet, the two were flirting, and it seemed that they were passionately in love couple in.

    Only when she was separated from the man did Qiao Qing have time to sort out the memory of the original owner.

    The man is Wang Yi, the current boyfriend of the original owner.

    The original owner is considered to be a relatively good person. Although he grew up in a single-parent family and his family background is not good, he has a gentle and generous personality and is not inferior at all.

    Since she was a child, she knew that relying on her own hard work, she could move from a small town to a big city. In the end, she also succeeded, and entered a 985 school with excellent grades. However, she did not relax. scholarship.