3

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3

    When they arrived at the agreed place, Qiao Qing looked around, but did not see Tan Yang.

    Although the two didn't know each other, there were quite a few photos of him in Tan Yang's circle of friends, so she wouldn't be able to recognize him.

    A gust of cool wind blew, and Qiao Qing felt the chill.

    The end of September is the time when the autumn tiger sweeps across. The sun shines on the ground during the day, and it seems to emit heat, but the temperature difference between day and night is about ten degrees. At night, you need to wear a coat. Qiao Qing is wearing a thin skirt. Can't stand the cold.

    Fortunately, Tan Yang didn't keep Qiao Qing waiting. Not long after, a red Ferrari appeared in front of Qiao Qing's eyes. The smooth appearance of the car seemed to reveal that the price of the car was not cheap.

    The Ferrari braked suddenly, and the wheels rubbed violently against the asphalt road, making a harsh sound.

    Qiao Qing didn't expect Tan Yang to drive such a ostentatious car when he met her for the first time.

    Soon, the phone rang.

    Qin Yang called.

    Qiao Qing pressed the answer button.

    "Hey, I'm here, where are you?"

    She pretended to look around, but actually walked carefully to the light on the side of the road. Under the warm yellowish light, her delicate face became even more delicate.

    Isn't there a saying that when you look at a beauty under the light, the more you look at it, the more charming it is?

    In fact, Tan Yang didn't want to drive such a ostentatious sports car, but he couldn't help it. He really didn't buy a car here. He usually borrowed Xu Yu's car to go out, and most of Xu Yu's cars were more flamboyant, so he agreed with him. Loafer.

    After parking the car, he called Qiao Qing.

    "Well, I'm here too. Where are you? I'll look for you."

    Tan Yang looked around while turning back.

    During the day, this side is very lively. After all, this is a relatively bustling road section in Jiazhou, not to mention that at night, there is a lot of traffic and people coming and going.

    And this is the approach of the National Day holiday, everyone has time to go out for a stroll.

    Although the road was crowded, Qiao Qing still noticed the slender figure at a glance. It may be that his whole body formed a different barrier from the people around him.

    A gleam of light flashed across her brimming water eyes, and she didn't rush to run over.

    "I saw you. Turn around and look behind."

    Tan Yang heard Qiao Qing's words, turned his head, and saw a slender figure, who seemed to meet Qiao Qing's gaze.

    Qiao Qing looked at each other for two seconds, then suddenly tilted her head and smiled, her smile was like a flower, as bright as the sunshine in spring, even the lights above her head couldn't take away half of the brilliance, but instead became her foil.

    Qin Yang's eyes flickered slightly, and he averted his gaze.

    Qiao Qing hung up the phone, trotted towards Tan Yang's direction, and arrived in front of Tan Yang within a few steps.