15

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 51

    After the meal, Zheng Jiayu also prepared a small surprise for Qiao Qing, which was a bouquet of flowers.

    Qiao Qing really likes flowers and plants, and she was really happy when she received them.

    She has never said it yet.

    The difference between Zheng Jiayu and Jiang Chengbai is that one is more restrained and the other is more assertive, but they are completely different personalities.

    Qiao Qing looked at the flowers in her hand and thought.

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ! ]

    [Although Boss Jiang is more fragrant, it doesn't prevent me from thinking that the relationship between Milk Dog and Qiao Qiao is also sweet. ]

    Sang Pei smiled lightly and said, "I found Jia Yu really considerate. Although he is young, but with him, I think Qiao Qiao is a little girl."

    Li Qiyuan smiled: "There is a little girl in every boy's heart ." What about the princess, let alone a girl."

    After eating, the two returned to the love cabin.

    When changing shoes at the entrance, there were only two pairs of slippers left.

    Qiao Qing put the high heels away, looked at Zheng Jiayu, and said with a smile: "It seems that everyone is back."

    Zheng Jiayu changed his shoes and waited for Qiao Qing to join him. Seeing what she said, he glanced at the living room, and said, "Sister Mo and the others In the living room."

    Qiao Qing turned her head to look over, there were not many people in the living room, only Yu Mo and Li Qiqi were there.

    She approached the sofa, put the flowers in her hand on the table, looked at the people with different expressions, and joked with crooked eyebrows: "How are you playing?

    " It's a happier thing.

    "I'm very happy today, and I really don't go out to play much."

    Then he looked at the flowers on the table, and his playful eyes passed over the two of them.

    He smiled and said, "Is this from Jia Yu?"

    Qiao Qing nodded lightly, then stretched out a slender hand to brush up the broken hair by her ears, looking embarrassed.

    Both Li Qiqi and Yu Mo couldn't help laughing.

    [I'm looking forward to Mr. Jiang's feelings when he sees the flowers, hahahahahahaha! ! ! 】

    【Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , such an obvious flower, isn’t this just for people to see? Hahahahahaha! ! ! 】

    Glancing at Qiao Qing and Zheng Jiayu, Yu Mo curved her lips and smiled.

    "I also think I had a good time today, how about you? What did you go to play?"

    She didn't even think that the person she was dating was Xie Liangyan. The boys were all equally good in appearance and personal experience. Really not disappointed.

    Hearing the commotion, Jiang Chengbai also came down from upstairs, the first thing he noticed was the flowers on the table, just in time to hear this question, his eyes involuntarily passed Zheng Jiayu and then landed on Qiao Qing.