12

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 28

    Since that day, Wang Yi has gradually become busy.

    The eating time between Qiao Qing and Wang Yi has been greatly reduced, but the contact between the two has not decreased, and they are still sweet.

    However, Qiao Qing and Zhou Jia got a lot closer, because Wang Yi didn't come over to eat together, so she brought Zhou Jia together at noon, and in just a few days, the two got along like best friends.

    The chances of Xu Yanyi appearing in front of Qiao Qing's eyes increased visibly.

    "There's a new restaurant near our company. Let's try it after work."

    Zhou Jia's eyes lit up when she talked about eating. She has tasted almost all the delicious food around, and there are so many varieties that she can order a portion. Raiders.

    "Okay."

    Qiao Qing smiled and quickly agreed.

    After the two got off work, they hurriedly packed their things.

    At the top of the stairs, I ran into Xu Yanyi.

    Zhou Jia greeted warmly: "Hi, President."

    However, his eyes flicked from Xu Yanyi's body, and then turned to Qiao Qing who was beside him, his eyes were full of fire of gossip.

    Even though he knew that Qiao Qing had a boyfriend, anyone who wasn't a fool should be able to tell that he was interested in Qiao Qing by the CEO's behavior that day.

    The two boys are both high-quality male gods in terms of appearance and temperament, and Qiao Qing is so blessed.

    When Qiao Qing saw Xu Yanyi, she was taken aback for a moment, and after realizing it, she followed Zhou Jia and said, "Hello, President."

    Xu Yanyi nodded.

    Qiao Qing and Zhou Jia thought it was a coincidence.

    Surprisingly, Xu Yanyi didn't take the president's exclusive elevator, but followed the two into the same elevator.

    Zhou Jia's eyes widened slightly, and as if she knew something, she looked at Qiao Qing with a smile on her fair face, and the teasing in her eyes made Qiao Qing blush uncontrollably.

    Xu Yanyi asked nonchalantly: "Are you going to eat?"

    When he got off work, he naturally went to eat.

    Thinking so in her heart, Zhou Jia still replied with a smile on her face: "Yeah, there's a new store opened nearby, we're going to try it."

    Qiao Qing nodded in agreement: "Yeah."

    She didn't say much.

    Xu Yanyi nodded, "It happens that I'm hungry too, let's go together."

    Zhou Jia didn't dare to answer, she looked at Qiao Qing, Qiao Qing thought about it, and said softly: "That store may not be very sympathetic to the president. Appetite."

    Xu Yanyi's expression was indifferent, and he asked in a cold voice: "I haven't eaten it before, how do I know that I don't agree with it."

    Qiao Qing looked at Xu Yanyi, and could only see his side face, with the nose connected The curvature of her chin was perfect, she turned to look at Zhou Jia.