10

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 26

    Xu Yanyi was in the office, and when Yang Zhiheng came to his office, he saw that he was working seriously.

    He sat down slowly and crossed his legs casually.

    Glancing at Xu Yanyi's face, he teased with a smile: "What's the matter? Didn't you ask for all the information before? Now that you are so calm, do you really plan to regress?" He sat and turned around,

    elbowing Put it on your knees, and continued: "Are you planning to take into account the brotherhood? It's not like you."

    Xu Yanyi raised his eyes slightly, glanced at him, stopped the movement of his hands, and said lightly: "You are I know a lot."

    "Hey~"

    Yang Zhiheng was amused, "I don't know if I know a lot, but I know that everyone is the same as a layman." The

    words were meaningful.

    Hearing this, Xu Yanyi raised his head, put down the pen in his hand, and stood up.

    "What do you want to drink?"

    He took out a goblet and a bottle of red wine from the cabinet.

    "Nothing else, I just like wine."

    Put the goblet on the table, open the wine and pour it.

    "Wine is not bad, too. Once you get drunk, you will relieve your worries." Erlang's

    legs trembled on Yang Zhiheng's stand, "But it is not suitable for drinking in the early morning."

    He picked up the glass and tasted it slowly.

    It was as if he wasn't the one who said it was not suitable to drink in the morning.

    "Why does Mr. Yang come to our company?"

    Xu Yanyi and Yang Zhiheng sat face to face, with their backs straight, and their every move with elegance, which was different from Yang Zhiheng's casual and uninhibited.

    Yang Zhiheng raised his thick black eyebrows slightly, and smiled, "I said I came here to beg for a meal, do you believe me?"

    Xu Yanyi hooked his lips, and chuckled: "Mr. Yang is such a huge company, do you still need to come here to ask for it?" His

    bony hand slowly swayed the goblet in his hand, "Outside, I'm afraid there are many people who want to beg for it." Mr. Yang eats, but he can’t see Mr. Yang’s people.”

    “I’m joking.”

    Yang Zhiheng put one hand casually on the sofa, “The food at Mr. Xu’s company is better.”

    Xu Yanyi lifted his eyelids and looked Yang Zhiheng glanced at him, and said coldly, "Who can tell whether it is attracted by rice or people?"

    Yang Zhiheng seemed to be unable to understand Xu Yanyi's insinuation from the Ming Dynasty, and smiled, "Can you be with Mr. Xu?" Eating is a blessing that many people want, and it is naturally attracted by people."

    He raised his goblet, "I also asked for a glass of wine, I earned it."

    "Hehe~" Xu Yanyi put down his glass, " Mr. Yang is always on top of his agenda, so please treat him well when you come."

    The grown-ups' verbal sparring always meant something.

    Of course, Qiao Qing didn't know about the matter here.