15

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 121

    In recent days, Jing Rui has been very attentive.

    Every day, Qiao Qing goes to the company in Jingrui's car, but she is afraid of being seen by others, so Qiao Qing usually asks to get off at the intersection.

    Ren Jingjing was also a very winking person, seeing that the two of them did not want to announce their relationship, Qiao Qing, she did not tell what she knew.

    Even the best little sisters don't reveal a thing.

    Wasn't it enough to offend him before? Now that she sees the CEO, she feels uneasy, for fear that the other party will remember something bad about her.

    After being anxious for so many days, seeing that the president didn't care about it, he secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

    It's just that the attitude towards Qiao Qing has changed drastically.

    Even the other employees of the company looked a little strange.

    Today, as soon as Qiao Qing joined the company, she vaguely felt that the surroundings looked at her very differently, and she didn't know if it was her own illusion.

    She took out her mobile phone from her bag and glanced at her delicate face, there was nothing different.

    Bai He, who is also an intern, winked at Qiao Qing when she saw her coming.

    "Qiao Qing, come and see, a man sent you flowers."

    The fire of gossip in her eyes gradually ignited, "Did your boyfriend give you flowers?"

    Qiao Qing frowned, a little puzzled .

    She walked to her place, sat down, stretched out her slender white hands and took a look at the bright and dripping roses. There was a card on it.

    Content to my beloved Jojo.

    Turning to look at Bai He, her eyes were clear, and she asked in a soft voice, "Do you know who sent it?"

    Bai He shook his head, "I saw the flowers on your table as soon as I came."

    Her fair face was curious The color became stronger, "You don't know who it is, isn't it your boyfriend?"

    Qiao Qing shook her head, "I don't have a boyfriend."

    It's not like something the CEO would do to be so public.

    The rest of the company also watched this scene. The packaging of this flower was really exquisite, and it seemed that a lot of money was spent.

    So, in the next few days, Fendra white roses, Diana pink roses, purple roses, red roses, roses of various colors in very delicate packaging appeared on Qiao Qing's desktop, sometimes with some gifts. small gift.

    It's worth a lot of money when you open it, very expensive.

    The post-dinner conversation in the company group has changed from the CEO's mysterious girlfriend, the CEO is actually hidden in a golden house, to Qiao Qing being pursued by the rich second generation

    . Who doesn't know how to deal with this matter.

    Bai He on the side looked envious and jealous.

    Ren Jingjing, who knew that there seemed to be some ambiguous relationship between Qiao Qing and Jing Rui, secretly guessed whether this was the CEO's handwriting.