11

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 76

    Qiao Qing glanced at Ji Qingyi, and seeing that he was just silently fiddling with the packing box in her hand, she smiled gently at Cheng Yiyang.

    He said softly: "Let's eat later."

    Cheng Yiyang paused slightly with the hand holding the insulated box, and then smiled, "Okay, then I will eat later."

    Ji Qing also opened the box, and the smell of the food permeated the air all at once. in the air.

    The smell of the food instantly aroused the glutton in Qiao Qing's stomach.

    "It smells so good."

    She turned her head to look at Ji Qingyi, a pair of watery eyes flickered, and the gleam at the bottom of her eyes was very moving, "Where did you buy it?" Hearing this,

    Ji Qingyi smiled Now, "Do you have an appetite now?"

    He finished the chopsticks and handed them to Qiao Qing, "Don't worry about the ones you bought there, try it."

    Qiao Qing took the chopsticks with her slender and fair hands, and said with a very happy smile "Then I'll try it."

    She looked at the food in front of her moist eyes, and the salivation on her face was very conspicuous.

    Cheng Yiyang put the thermos box aside, raised his thick black eyebrows slightly, "This little meal is worth your happiness."

    Qiao Qing couldn't deny it, she smiled and said, "I'm just hungry, if I'm not hungry."

    Eyes Turning around, "If I'm not hungry, I'd be happy with such a delicious meal." His

    eyes stayed on the insulated box in Cheng Yiyang's hand for a moment, "Bring yours, too, I can just eat it together."

    Softly The tone is smiling.

    "So who said that you will eat it later?"

    Cheng Yiyang raised his lips and teased: "You missed the good opportunity just now, and now I don't want to eat it for you."

    Qiao Qing's moist eyes fell on Cheng Yiyang, and she pretended to be serious and said, "Okay, Cheng Yiyang, are you lawless now, you dare to make fun of me like this." Seeing the two laughing like no one else, Ji

    Qing The dark eyes narrowed slightly, and the bottom of the eyes became darker in an instant.

    The moment he raised his eyes, he calmed down all his emotions, his thin lips were slightly hooked, and he said in a clear voice with a hint of a smile: "I have tried this store before, it's not bad, the taste will not disappoint you Yes."

    Cheng Yiyang raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, and pushed the thermos box to Qiao Qing's side.

    "The ones made outside are definitely not as healthy as the ones made at home."

    He glanced at Ji Qingyi provocatively, and asked, "What do you think?"

    Ji Qingyi ignored Cheng Yiyang's provocation.

    Qiao Qing smoothed things over with a smile, "I usually eat outside."

    It seemed that the portions were quite large.

    Looking at the two with a trace of questioning in his eyes, he said softly, "Have you had lunch? Do you want to eat together?"

    Ji Qingyi and Cheng Yiyang glanced at each other.