13

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 119

    Qiao Qing jogged to keep up with Jing Rui's pace, with a hint of caution on her fair and clean face, she raised her eyes to peek at Jing Rui from time to time, but she was afraid of being discovered, so she quickly retracted her gaze.

    As for Jing Rui, who noticed Qiao Qing's little trick, his face was still indifferent, but what he was thinking in his heart was.

    snort! ! I can't easily calm down qaq! !

    But he didn't know it himself, the corners of his tight lips had gradually risen a bit, and the corners of his cold eyes also had a hint of warmth.

    Qiao Qing's white and tender slender fingers were tightly intertwined. After hesitating for a moment, she stretched out her hand and gently grabbed Jing Rui's sleeve, shaking it like a child begging for candy.

    Her pink lips parted slightly, and she said in a delicate voice, "Jing Rui, I can't keep up."

    Jing Rui's steps stopped, although the expression on his angular face didn't change much, but the steps on his feet Slowly slowed down.

    Feeling this change, Qiao Qing moved her lips, revealing a clean and sweet smile, like the nectar in the morning.

    "It's getting late now, let's go eat."

    Glancing at Qiao Qing's heartless smile, the anger that had dissipated in Jing Rui's heart faintly returned.

    Obviously he was worried about her, but the person concerned didn't take it seriously at all.

    His face was indifferent, and his voice was cold and firm: "Don't eat, I'm not hungry." At

    this moment, he is still in the mood to eat! !

    Fortunately, nothing happened, what if something happened?

    How can you let yourself stay in the same space with a man! ! !

    The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and there was a little bit of fear between his brows.

    Qiao Qing suddenly wrinkled her face as white as a jade plate, stopped in her footsteps, puffed up her cheeks with a look of anger.

    Jing Rui walked a few steps and realized that his little hand was gone, so he turned his head and took a look.

    Qiao Qing looked at him pitifully with eyes that were as clear as those that had been washed. Those eyes looked like a puppy that had been ruthlessly lost, with its ears drooping and listless.

    She blinked her eyes, pursed her mouth, and acted

    like a spoiled child, "Jingrui, I'm hungry." This cute appearance, like a fresh flower bud stained with dew, made it hard to refuse.

    Jing Rui stared at Qiao Qing's face, his eyes were dark, looking a bit deep.

    Don't think being coquettish is useful! ! ! joke! ! I, Jing Rui, never eat this set! ! !

    As for Ren Jingjing, who was following behind the two of them and watching Qiao Qing and Jing Rui getting along, it could be said that she subverted her seriousness towards the president.

    Looking at the appearance in front of her, she always felt that Qiao Qing's words were out of proportion and made the CEO angry. She didn't dare to speak out, for fear that the CEO's anger would be transferred to others.