18

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 83

    Father Qiao and mother Qiao left Qianyu, looking at each other in blank dismay.

    At that time, my reason was completely overwhelmed by anger, and I completely forgot the purpose of coming here.

    After thinking about it after going back, they felt that this matter should not be let go just like that. The most important thing was that Ji Qingyi's identity brought too much oppression to them.

    Qiao's father, Qiao's mother, went to find Mr. Qiao, and told them what happened today in detail.

    Master Qiao also knew Qiao's father and mother, so he just listened to this matter and didn't care much about it.

    Although Joe's father is not very competitive and not very proficient in business, Mr. Qiao still loves his youngest son.

    Otherwise, he would not have agreed with their outrageous ideas before.

    Originally, Mr. Qiao's plan was that if Qiao Qing really failed that test.

    Then he will make other arrangements for Qiao Qing. After watching Qiao Qing grow up for so many years, his heart is full of flesh. He can't be as cruel as Qiao's father and Qiao's mother.

    Especially after getting older, the heart becomes softer and softer.

    Mr. Qiao is naturally very curious about this so-called President Yuanheng.

    The business matters have been handed over to the juniors, so they don't pay special attention to them.

    It's just that Qiao Qing is his granddaughter, and now she's looking for a boyfriend. As an elder, she still wants to know whether this boy is worthy of Qiao Qing.

    So she picked up her mobile phone and called Qiao Qing, asking her to take Ji Qingyi home in a few days and let him have a look.

    Qiao Qing still respected Mr. Qiao very much. Although she felt that the relationship was not very stable, she still agreed and made Mr. Qiao hang up the phone with satisfaction.

    After Ji Qingyi and Qiao Qing confirmed their relationship, they didn't always stay in Qianyu Company.

    Yuan Heng's matters now require him to personally appear in many cases.

    In the evening, when the two had dinner together, Qiao Qing had time to be alone with Ji Qingyi.

    Looking at the dishes in front of her, Qiao Qing hesitated for a while, she didn't move her hand holding the chopsticks, she looked at Ji Qingyi, and said slowly.

    "Qing Yi, I want to discuss something with you."

    Ji Qing was a little puzzled, "Well, what's the matter?"

    Seeing Qiao Qing's frowning face, he couldn't help laughing, "What's worth your troubles?"

    Qiao Qing put down her chopsticks , holding her fair face in both hands, and looking at Ji Qingyi with a smile on her face.

    "My grandpa wants to see you, are you happy?"

    The narrowness in his eyes was obvious.

    Ji Qing was also taken aback for a moment, a trace of surprise appeared on his handsome face, and then he acted very calm.

    "When?"

    He investigated Qiao Qing's background clearly, and he also understood the status of Mr. Qiao in Qiao Qing's heart. He still respected this old man.