17

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 102

    Meng Ruihe still remembered the words he heard in class.

    He hesitated for a moment, his eyes flicked across Qiao Qing and landed on Yan He.

    Think for a moment.

    Yan He probably also wants to know the answer.

    So, he tidied up his words, raised a smile on his lips, and opened his mouth as if he had mentioned this topic unintentionally.

    "Qiao Qiao, won't you go to the autumn outing tomorrow?"

    His eyes were always paying attention to Qiao Qing's reaction.

    Yan He was also a little surprised, he turned his eyes to look over, and asked puzzledly: "Why didn't you go? It's rare for everyone to go out to play together. If you miss this opportunity, you may not have the chance next time." Qiao Qing's eyes were shining brightly

    , Seemingly surprised by Meng Ruihe's question, a pair of round almond eyes widened, and the small face as white as a jade plate couldn't hide the surprise.

    It's just that the delicate eyebrows and eyes were instantly stained with a trace of sadness, which made people want to erase it.

    Qiang Yan smiled and said: "It's okay, I just don't like too many people hanging out together."

    She tightly grasped the cuff with her fingers nervously.

    "Besides, my foot is injured now, so I won't be able to go tomorrow."

    As if she had found a suitable reason, she suddenly became confident.

    Meng Ruihe couldn't help but wanted to laugh, he clenched his fists to his lips, coughed lightly and said, "Didn't you hear what the doctor said?"

    Qiao Qing turned her suspicious eyes around, the bottom of her eyes were as clear as a mountain spring.

    "What did the doctor say?"

    Meng Ruihe didn't speak yet.

    Yan He added aloud, "The doctor said that there is nothing serious about you, and you will recover almost tomorrow."

    Qiao Qing froze for a moment, she couldn't believe it, "It's been a hundred days since I hurt my muscles and bones, although I didn't hurt my muscles or my bones, but I really felt pain before, how could it be healed so quickly "

    Meng Ruihe laughed, "You have to ask the doctor about this."

    Yan He didn't speak, obviously agreeing with the answer.

    Mother Qiao came over with some clean cups. When she came over, she vaguely heard some conversations and felt a little curious.

    "You guys were just talking about autumn outings, what about autumn outings?"

    He put the cup on the table, poured hot water and handed it to Meng Ruihe to congratulate them.

    Qiao Qing stood up abruptly. She walked up to Mother Qiao, took her arm, looked at Mother Qiao with a smile on her face, and said softly and coquettishly, "Mom, don't get meddled when we're chatting."

    Meng Ruihe looked at Yan He, and Yan He also looked at him, with the same thought in his eyes.

    Qiao Qing moved very quickly, and no one would believe it if it was normal. This was obviously because she didn't want Qiao's mother to know about the school's autumn outing.