8

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 44

    Zheng Jiayu and Jiang Chengbai looked at each other, and then walked into the kitchen together.

    Qiao Qing sat at the dining table, opened a pack of dried mangoes, and ate in small bites.

    Jiang Chengbai and Zheng Jiayu noticed it as soon as they entered the restaurant.

    Seeing the two of them, she was a little curious, and asked with a beaming smile, "Did you come back together?"

    Jiang Chengbai raised his slender Danfeng eyes slightly, walked straight to the chair beside Qiao Qing and sat down, and replied with a smile, "I met you at the door." . "

    Then he put his gaze on the dried mango in Qiao Qing's hand, and then glanced at the snacks on the table.

    "Did you buy any snacks?"

    Qiao Qing smiled when asked, her eyes were soft and her smile was bright.

    "Where did you think so much, Lin Lang bought it for everyone, you can try it."

    She didn't have the nerve to say a lot of things she liked, so she reached out and took a bag and handed it to Jiang Chengbai.

    Zheng Jiayu glanced at Qiao Qing, wandered around the kitchen for a while, and asked Li Qiqi and the others, "Is there anything I can help you with?

    " Did Jojo have a snack together? I'm so anxious wow ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! 】

    【Woooooh~~~~ Jiayu is too enthusiastic and sincere, what a coincidence, is there still hope? ? ? 】

    Li Qiqi had a sweet smile on her fair face, and she replied softly, "You can rest, you worked hard yesterday." Her eyes

    swept over Zheng Jiayu, and landed on Qiao Qing's delicate face .

    He continued: "There are snacks on the table, Lin Lang bought them."

    "Well, Qiqi is right, go and rest."

    Lin Lang replied.

    Zheng Jiayu nodded and walked towards the dining table.

    【Qiqi still wants to cook with Lin Lang. 】

    [Such a good opportunity must not be ruined by the enthusiastic Jiayu hahahahahaha~~~]

    Su Yunxin smiled and said: "Jiayu is so innocent, Mr. Jiang is chatting with Qiaoqiao here, he still has The mood is helping."

    Guo Qiheng analyzed with his lips hooked: "Jiayu belongs to the more down-to-earth type, Cheng Bai's words are still relatively aggressive and purposeful, and he is indeed a fan who agrees with the boss." Lin Yinger nodded in

    agreement .

    Lin Lang has been paying attention to the interaction between Jiang Chengbai and Qiao Qing. When he saw the two talking about snacks, he raised his eyebrows slightly. He put down the vegetables in his hand and left the kitchen for a while.

    Li Qiqi glanced at Lin Lang's back.

    Then keep busy.

    Zheng Jiayu sat down in front of Qiao Qing, his eyes were always on Qiao Qing.

    [Wuli Jiayu's little eyes are so gentle, it feels like there is light in his eyes! ! ! ]

    [Hahahahaha, this is the way you look at someone you like, hahahahahaha~~~]

Fast Travel President Strategy GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara