8

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 137 Voice-activated top stream VS black powder small transparent (8)

    The teasing in Jiang Yiyue's eyes made Qiao Qing blush, and she pouted slightly.

    "I don't even want to send it to me."

    Jiang Yiyue saw the pity visible to the naked eye, "Actually, I have been exercising."

    He held Qiao Qing's hand, touched his abs, his eyes were hot and teasing, and asked slowly Said: "How is it? Are you satisfied?"

    I poked with my fingertips, and felt the firmness of the abdomen, without any fat, and the muscle lines were very smooth, which should be the result of long-term exercise.

    Qiao Qing put away the chaotic thoughts in her head, raised her eyes, and glanced at Jiang Yiyue lightly.

    "I'm hungry, I'm going back to eat."

    Jiang Yiyue blinked, "I'm hungry too."

    It was obviously a serious exchange, but after the joke just now, Qiao Qing always felt that this guy was driving.

    After today's confession, the relationship between the two is much closer.

    Until the end of the dinner, Lin Hanyu and Jiang Qinhe did not show up.

    A hint of suspicion appeared in Qiao Qing's eyes, and she asked strangely, "Did you call them away on purpose?"

    Jiang Yiyue didn't answer, but smiled instead, his smile was like a spring breeze, warm and gentle.

    "I'll take you back."

    "No need. I'll be photographed by the paparazzi later. I can't tell with ten mouths."

    Qiao Qing quickly refused. With Jiang Yiyue's fame, it's not because she's in a hurry to start a scandal. ?

    However, Jiang Yiyue didn't care about Qiao Qing's refusal, and drove the car directly in front of Qiao Qing, even if he didn't get on.

    He announced his address aloud, and did not speak again.

    Qiao Qing turned her head to look at the scenery outside the window, the street with neon lights flashing, people coming and going, it was quite lively at this time.

    All the way silent.

    The speed is steady, and the speed is not too fast.

    Not long after, we arrived at Qiao Qing's neighborhood.

    Qiao Qing was about to open the door, but Jiang Yiyue stopped her movement.

    "Don't open the door."

    He looked at the paparazzi squatting at the door with his dark eyes, and whispered, "You will be photographed."

    Those people pretended to be ordinary people, but Jiang Yiyue recognized them at a glance Out is the paparazzi.

    Qiao Qing also noticed the strangeness of those people.

    She closed the car door with her slender hands and frowned slightly, "What should I do?" There is a commotion on the blog.

    "I can't go home today."

    Jiang Yiyue held the steering wheel with his slender fingers and calmly turned the corner.

    "Besides, the neighborhood you live in feels that the secrecy is not high. I will change your residence tomorrow."

    Qiao Qing thought about it, and felt that it made sense.